I learned today

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Feb 1 2007, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 31 2007, 01:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Jan 31 2007, 09:48 PM
There is no correlation between spontaneity and the rate of a reaction. :nerd:

They're teaching you statistics?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:huh:

You know that is actually a very valid response <_<

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jan 31 2007, 10:34 PM
you kill me bro :lol: :lol: . i vote that you take andy's place.
I don't get it, how was he being funny?

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 1 2007, 07:43 AM
K, my chemistry exam was a disaster <_<
I'm sure it wasn't Ken, you always stress about these things and you always own them.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 1 2007, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 1 2007, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Feb 1 2007, 07:43 AM
I'm sure it wasn't Ken, you always stress about these things and you always own them. [/b][/quote]
Actually, it did suck :(

a lot :unsure:

But look at it this way: My exams were bad, k , so hopefully that's a wake-up call for me. Maybe this will make me work more and harder in general. I'll most likely have to redo them in august - which sucks, sure, but it's a second chance.

I ain't givin up :)

i learned that i can turn my dyson vacuum cleaner into a jet engine (thanks mythbusters!)
i have also come to realize that being on vacation is boring.

Originally posted by Scythe+Feb 1 2007, 06:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Feb 1 2007, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 1 2007, 03:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Scythe
@Feb 1 2007, 07:43 AM

I'm sure it wasn't Ken, you always stress about these things and you always own them.
Actually, it did suck :(

a lot :unsure:

But look at it this way: My exams were bad, k , so hopefully that's a wake-up call for me. Maybe this will make me work more and harder in general. I'll most likely have to redo them in august - which sucks, sure, but it's a second chance.

I ain't givin up :) [/b][/quote]
Are you in college now?

Especially if you're hands are in your pockets and you're in the middle of the campus parking lot

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Feb 3 2007, 12:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Feb 2 2007, 02:03 PM
Yep
Is it any better than high school for ya? [/b][/quote]
Yes

Well, it's different of course.

And that's good because high school is bullshit (at least here in the states). :)

today i learned that i like scythe's new(ish?) avatar. very entertaining when you're up at 3am.

my eyesight is far worse than i expected.
my glasses have broke and i am without them right now.
i have to get really close to the keyboard when i type and then close to the screen to make sure that i didn't spell anything wrong.
so far so good.

that has nothing to do with my eyesight, i'm just being lazy. :D

Back