I learned today

Same old, same old. Construction everywhere....Market Street Bridge has been closed for like 4-5 years while they're re-building it. It's a real mess on my side of town as it has become the yuppie side where all the tourists flock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i remember back in the good ol dayz when i used to cruise the strip (brainerd road) and even though i was underage i knew all the bouncers at fantasy 2000, so i used to get drunk, pickup on girls/women, and play pool. i would wear my goldengloves jacket into the club, so i really never got into a fight. i was only tested once, but when we got outside he backed down. ah!!!! the good ol dayz.

NiggaSpace WHAT THE FUCK!!! :annoyed::angry:

And the assholes actually joined??!!! How ignorant can you be? :what: *shakes head sadly* this has got to stop...

A common endearing term used by many black people is, "nigga" not to be confused with a different and offensive term, "nigger".

I didn't know "nigga" was an endearing term. :ermm: :lol:

Left to their own devices, humans rarely prove to be much more than piles of shit with hair.

Well said Melish. I contacted the creaters of this site and gave them my thoughts...so offended and pissed.

On a lighter note, I got pwned by the local deers again. :)

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 21 2007, 04:20 PM
how did you stubble upon this website?
My best friend and I were just talking about things, (she goes to college on the west coast, so I haven't seen her in awhile) anywhoo, when she saw me looking at myspace profiles, she then told me that there was also a niggaspace.com and she couldn't believe that it was allowed. well, I got pissed and wanted to see for myself of course. I signed the petition as well to get it removed.

I doubt that it'll work because apparently, no one is getting "offended" for Mr. Tyrone to remove his website. Terrible. :(

i learned today that when my brothers are bored, they get these ideas in their heads that involve me.
today, my brothers had the great idea of teaching me how to ride a bicycle.
it didn't go over very well.
i think i have a bruise the shape of a handlebar going across my chest.

bicycles are very dangerous.
especially in the hands of someone like me.

that may help a little, but just to be on the safe side, i'm going to wrap a mattress around my body.
i would hate to be around when they get the idea to teach me how to swim.
why can't they do little things like teach me how to whistle or snap my fingers.
you know, start small.

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 21 2007, 09:18 PM
i would hate to be around when they get the idea to teach me how to swim.
Before I read "swim", "sky diving" popped into my head. :lol: :ph34r:

please don't give them any ideas.
i would like to see my next birthday.

brothers will be brothers. you'll survive, because even though they evidently like to pick on you, just remember that they still love ya.

Originally posted by sickboy@Mar 21 2007, 07:02 PM
bicycles are very dangerous.
especially in the hands of someone like me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back