I learned today

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Feb 26 2007, 12:28 PM
Anyone have a cure for a constant queasy stomach?
I wish I did. All I can offer you is confirmation that there is no way you woulda wanted to marry a man that can't handle a little fighting. If he'd rather just remove you than to learn how to evolve and cohabitate peacefully with you, then he's not worth the tears that I know you're spilling for him. FUCK him. He's weak and he'll never deserve you.

I really am sorry that you're feeling all this right now, but time helps, and talking helps. We're all here for ya, sugar.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 26 2007, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 26 2007, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Feb 26 2007, 12:28 PM
Anyone have a cure for a constant queasy stomach?
I wish I did. All I can offer you is confirmation that there is no way you woulda wanted to marry a man that can't handle a little fighting. If he'd rather just remove you than to learn how to evolve and cohabitate peacefully with you, then he's not worth the tears that I know you're spilling for him. FUCK him. He's weak and he'll never deserve you.

I really am sorry that you're feeling all this right now, but time helps, and talking helps. We're all here for ya, sugar. [/b][/quote]
Thanks, I needed that. Everyone else keeps telling me, "Oh, I don't think it's permanent. I think you two will get back together." If I'm not around people, I feel like I have to puke. It sucks.

how long where you two together? remember there are plenty of fish in the sea (so to speak) and also once he starts to really thinking about you he will come back on his knees begging you to take him back. never been in that sitauation before, but i have had friends that it happened to them and once they discussed what the reason was for the breakup and started to really thinking about their ex. well, they just broke down and that is when i told them to either make it work or forget it. sorry to be so blunt.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Feb 28 2007, 09:24 PM
how long where you two together? remember there are plenty of fish in the sea (so to speak) and also once he starts to really thinking about you he will come back on his knees begging you to take him back. never been in that sitauation before, but i have had friends that it happened to them and once they discussed what the reason was for the breakup and started to really thinking about their ex. well, they just broke down and that is when i told them to either make it work or forget it. sorry to be so blunt.
Two years. We had been living together for the last 6 months. It's so weird like going to a different house every day and not calling him whenever I leave work or have a break at school. I mean, it really is losing my boyfriend AND my best friend.

correct, but if you and him where really meant to be together, then trust after he thinks about what he has done he will then turn around. if not, then i was not meant to be.

Yes! I met him last night! They told me all about their hunt. Tipped me 85 bucks too!

That you shouldn't spill hydrocloric acid. :ph34r:

I was wearing gloves but I killed my lab book. :ph34r:

Gah hahhh, so it can be determined therefore that it was NOT an accident. :)

:ph34r:
I learned (yesterday) that even the simplest joke or music post or even movie review from myself (Aka: Ninja) with non-threatening words and language and no aggressive tendencies can draw the negative comments, ire and High School type commentary and insults of Adtunes individuals. Leaving one helpless against the onslaught of defamation and abuse simple posts can bring. Hmmm....just an observation.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I am sure, after this post, that onslaught will continue.

Back