I learned today

I learned that Bridge to Terabithia is one of the best movies ever made. Go see it now! :king:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 16 2007, 06:43 AM
That fasting for blood work makes me black out at the doctor's office and wake up several minutes later with a Mountain Dew in my hand on one of the exam tables.
And did the doctor mention to you that it was normal to black out? :unsure: At least you get a free drink. :devil:

Actually everyone was freaking out. I had a nurse taking my blood and she and all the office girls and her assistant were running around all crazy and shit.. apparently it doesn't happen all that frequently with older people, and I go to an Internist so they like never get anyone in there under 60. I don't get it though, I'd think that the older people are the ones that it DOES happen to. *shrug*

Well you know how the GREATEST GENERATION likes to be all stoic and hold it in. Those guys don't keel over too easily from low blood sugar.

Yes. It's a silo. A satellite silo. And yes Melissa it's one of ours so I'm sure I had a hand in it but so do about 3000 other people in every one that goes up. As far as I can tell it seems to be missing a payload so it's the engine only. I posted it cos someone asked for a "BIG ONE" and the angle gave that impression. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 21 2007, 01:27 AM
Yes. It's a silo. A satellite silo. And yes Melissa it's one of ours so I'm sure I had a hand in it but so do about 3000 other people in every one that goes up. As far as I can tell it seems to be missing a payload so it's the engine only. I posted it cos someone asked for a "BIG ONE" and the angle gave that impression. :p
Soooooo hot.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 15 2007, 08:21 PM
:( Men. We're just no damn good. -_-
In case anyone was wondering, he broke up with me Thursday and I spent the weekend packing and moving back in with my parents. :(

Anyone have a cure for a constant queasy stomach?

Back