Cold Case Season 1

Thank you very much for your kind assistance, sophist!!

Is there a different version of this song available that is just like the one on TV's Cold Case? On the TV version, it has a woman's voice going, "OOOHH, AHHHHH,... and then the violins start in, and the song plays through. The CD Baby version has just the strings playing, without the way cool haunting introductory female voice. Would there be an alternative recording somewhere on the Net that would be just like the TV version?

Thanks again, in advance, for any help you might be able to provide!

Larry

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that starts the show??? It's also the theme song to a bunch of movies lately...no words just a beautiful song with a lady sort of wailing in the background.

They play a very recognizable and common orchestral piece but I've never been able to figure out the name of it. Can anyone help with that?

The song is called Nara, by E.S.Posthumus. Great song by the way.

Hi everyone..

Does anyone know where I could find the them for Cold Case?
I'm also curious as to who the composer is. Any thoughts??
thank yoU!
jessica

Originally posted by fadetoblack@Jun 12 2008, 05:07 AM
I was looking for who sang the version of Blue Moon on the episode "The Letter"
Billie Holiday

Hi
I/m trying to find out the name of the theme song that's on a show called Cold Case. There are 6 main characters--What they do is recheck very old cold cases that might have originated at any year in the past. Sometimes a culprit can finally be found but that person/ persons may have already been dead for many years. Sometimes the culprit is found and is finally put in jail for a crime they commited many years ago. The show always ends with the victim appearing and disappearing into thin air--somewhat like a ghost. The ghost appears because it's saying thank you to whoever found the real truth although no words are ever spoken. The show appears on TNT and sometimes there 4 shows in a row being broadcasted. Thanks for any help you might give.

Cold Case (2004) "Boy in the Box" episode

What song is played at the very end during the flashbacks and the funeral? It sounds like a song from the 50s sung by a man, words go something like "I'll never be loved..."

Re: Cold Case (2004) "Boy in the Box" episode

What song is played at the very end during the flashbacks and the funeral? It sounds like a song from the 50s sung by a man, words go something like "I'll never be loved..."

Ok, I actually found it myself. In case anyone else wants to know it was Ricky Nelson - "Sweeter Than You"

Back