Cold Case Season 1

I had it DVRed but I never remember about the games so it only recorded from 8 - 9.. and the show didn't start til like 8:15.. so I missed the last part.
But you can check here in a few days to see if it's been added.. looks like they haven't updated the soundtrack list yet.. (the episode name you're looking for is "Sherry Darlin", keep an eye out for the update.)
Unless you remember some lyrics.. I'm real good with older music, I might know what it is.

All you have to do is go to google and type in the following: "she has a way about her" and lyrics. I'm not sure which song it is. I hope that helps. I am also looking for the title of a song on Cold Case. It was the Nov. 30th episode. It came on at the end of the show, but I can't remember any of the words except heaven and all I want is you. Anyone have a clue?

If you look, the answer was already given for the "she has a way about her" song.. that's what the Billy Joel discussion was all about.

It was brought to my attention that some of the lyrics are "all I want is you" and "heaven".
There is a U2 song called "All I Want Is You" which does match the one lyrical description, but I don't think the word "heaven" is mentioned once in the song, so maybe that's not it.
Perhaps it's "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage?

hello, i wanted to let you all know that i discovered who sang the final song on the nov. 30th episode of "cold case". it's titled "heaven" and is one of several versions of the song performed by dj sammy. it was originally a bryan adams song and dj sammy released a pop version of the song a couple years ago. :) enjoy!!

did anyone know about the song playing at the end of cold case? they usuall play music from the time period when the crime was committed.. it was 1999 if that helps :unsure:

I think the song is by Aimee Mann..."Wise Up". It's from the movie Magnolia which was released in 1999. Hope this helps.

I saw the show last night and pollywacket is indeed correct...Aimee Mann-Wise Up :rolleyes:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the theme song to the CBS show 'Cold Case' was. It's the same song that's used in the 'Vanity Fair' trailer with Reese Witherspoon. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. :lol:

Actually, nevermind. :p I just found out that the show's theme song is called "Nara" by E.S Posthumus. I guess I should have looked a little harder. :rolleyes:

It's a really popular song but I don't know what it's called! It's the part where the two detectives are travelling together in the ghetto which was a crime scene back in the 60s-70s....anybody know?!

A rap song in the 1960s' or 1970s'? I don't think so. But according to TV Tome, here are the songs used in that episode:

"Midnight Train To Georgia"- Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Jungle Boogie"- Kool and the Gang
"I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby"- Barry White
"Let's Stay Together"- Al Green
"If You Want Me To Stay"- Sly and the Family Stone
"Time Has Come Today"- Chambers Brothers
"You Are The Sunshine of my Life"- Stevie Wonder
"Lean On Me"- Bill Withers
"New Sensation" - Mastersource Music Catalog

Yeah, I recognize those songs and that they all fit that time frame. But it was when Rush and Lily were travelling to the ghetto in modern times. It was a crime scene back in the 60s-70s but not when they were going there. They went there to get clues/speak to residents and that song was playing.....

Can you tell me anything about the beat? Lyrics? Anything? If it was a popular song, TV Tome would have listed it, so I'm willing to bet it's something from a music catalog, probably Mastersource (which already has another song in there). A lot of TV shows use their music.

Well it was really fast paced (like most rap songs) and what caught my attention was this funny line but what is fresh in my mind was the chorus. They like shouted something and then spelled them out like "K-E-L something something" it sounded pretty good......

For anyone that watched todays episode of Cold Case on CBS. What was the song they played at the end of the show when they arrested the 2 suspects. It was a slow duet.

"Lover’s Lane"

When DNA evidence reveals the wrong man has been serving time for the 1986 murder of 15-year-old Eve Kendall, Rush and Valens re-open the case and discover the teenager was the object of affection of several men.

Does anyone know the name of the haunting theme song of "Cold Case?'

I have been told that it might be "Nara" by E.S. Posthumus, but I don't think this is correct, and even it is, I can't find a darn thing on the Internet about thios song, nor can I find anywhere to download it (not even iTunes!).

Back