Cingular Motorola SLVR with iTunes

DjViral

Reaction score
Hi , I've searched and searched and there is no talk of this commercial anywhere on the boards, so here it goes. Its a SLVR commercial for Cingular and Itunes, and there's a guy on a bus and the camera does a zoom in to his face and a great electro-house/techno beat starts up, and different parts of his face start twitching to different instruments coming into the beat, its really well done. I'm sure its computerized, but its great (eyes moving and mouth twitching, nose and every part of his face. then his phone rings and the camera zooms out, and he says
" Hey , I'm almost there , see ya", and then the beat turns back on and his face starts dancing again. It's for Itunes on SLVR Cingular phones. So if anyone has seen this and knows it please reply, thanks alot. lata.

Wes.

C'mon really, has noone seen this even. am i the only one. did they make this ad and just send it to my cable box. please anyone whose even seen it lv 1. thanx

You searched and searched?

If it is indeed "Bom Bom Bom," that song was actually free for one week on iTunes... but it's too late now, so you'll have to pay.

Personally, I'm more partial to "No Sleep Tonight" by the Faders, which was featured in the ad for the original Motorola ROKR. (Worldwide, this ad was seen by nearly three people. :) )

As i said before its not on here, and I've serahc and search , trust me no one has mentioned it. I feel like the only person whose seen this lol. and its NOT the one with the guy's shadow dancing, its the one where he's just sitting on a bus and the camera is zoomed in and his face is dancing and twitching to the beat. Noone of the threads you put here are it, thanx for trying though. Please if anyone else knows it , I'd really appreciatte it. Thank You.

Wes.

Well, I don't know the name of the song either, but I do know what commercial you are talking about. I found a copy of the commercial, not in english but the song is the same.

http://youtu.be/qPd7iUoGg4g

Hope this helps.

hey thank you, nice job finding the commercial, and i read the screen and it says its Ozomatli - Street Signs or Saturday Night, so i downloaded it but no those songs are just some spanish stuff, so they obviously don't show the song, so we'll have to see if someone recognizes it thanx anyway. the search continues lol. Peace.

Wes.

Lol sorry Khriz, but we established that the song is not the one displayed on the screen, nor the link you gave is the same songs displayed on the screen. Ozomatli - Street Signs or Saturday Night, so we need someone who actually knows the song . anyway thanx bud. Lata.

Wes.

Originally posted by DjViral@Jul 8 2006, 08:33 PM
Lol sorry Khriz, but we established that the song is not the one displayed on the screen, nor the link you gave is the same songs displayed on the screen. Ozomatli - Street Signs or Saturday Night, so we need someone who actually knows the song . anyway thanx bud. Lata.

Wes.
Both of them are right on that page...

"Saturday Night" and "Street Signs".

GG, nice try.

yes but if you've tried downloading the songs on any p2p client, you will that they are not the songs, trust me i've checked man. but thanx for replyin neway. peace

Wes.

Back