Motorola SLVR

yeah i just posted the same question. it's definitely "lesson no. 1" by Viva Voce.

"keep your head up. things are all right ...."

just to clarify. apparently there are 2 commercials for the motoSLVR. one is by hooverphonic while the other is by viva voce. the one i was looking for is in fact "lesson no. 1" by viva voce

which one is the ones that says "things are all right, keep your head up"?

no, thats for the other motorola slvr commercial...this ones got this girl walking around and she grabs the phone out of thin air....somethin like that

There's a James Bond like song in the background of a brand new Cingular Slvr phone commercial I just saw probably five minutes ago. In the commercial, the background is black and the phone slowly comes into view, showing it at all different angles and has lighting shown on it to make it seem bright. I fell in love with the song. It reminded me of a James Bond song, but of course, the commercial never said who the artist was. *steams* So hopefully someone can give me the artist name at least... Anything will be helpful. Thank you.

Anybody know the song playing in the background?

I just saw this commercial literally three minutes ago, but by the time I realized I liked the song, all I could catch to go on was a woman singing something like "...and I like it." The commercial is just featuring the phone on a black background basically.

Thanks in advance! I love this website!!

It's called "This Strange Effect" by Hooverphonic, on their album titled "Blue Wonder Power Milk". ;)

i know this has been asked before, but i'm asking about a different commercial. it has a girl with a dark pageboy and a floppy hat and she pulls a floating phone out of the air and puts it up to hear ear, and there's a song playing with female vocals that sound like "keep your head up cause it's all right."

whenever i google it, i get 2pac. that's definitely not it...

found it! god bless google!

i've been going crazy over this song too...

It's Viva Voce "Lesson No.1" off their album Heat Can Melt Your Brain.

and you can get both of their albums on iTunes!!!

FYI- usually, if you can catch some part of the lyric, if you just google what you have in quotes, it'll find the lyrics and voila! you find out who's made such a great song.

later...

I keep seeing the new Pink Razr or Slivr commercial. The phone is moving around on the screen with a song playing on it. It is a female singing and it says the title and band on the phone but I can never read it quick enough before it's gone. I think it was solely for Valentine's day.

The music is a woman singing something like... 'You've got a hold of me...'

Or...'You've got your hold on me..'

It's driving me nuts! I've looked all over trying to view the commercial. Can anyone help?

Ok, what's the song played in the 3rd SLVR commercial? This commercial features a woman who walks around outside and pulls a cellphone out of the air basically. The song itself has no lyrics, it's just instrumental.

Thanks!

It IS by Hooverphonic, the title is "This Strange Effect", and the CD is "Blue Wonder Power Milk".

Okay, if it's one thing I enjoy it's finding obscure songs by googling a snippet or two of the lyrics, but i'm really beginning to lose my patience with this one.

I was falling asleep and saw a commercial. A woman. Asian, maybe? She's on a subway...I think. Once she steps off, there are phones levitating all around her. She grabs one and the commercial ends. "Hello Moto" or not.

During the spot, there's this song playing and it was beautiful. I remember thinking, "this is chick music." I think it was a woman's voice singing, but the music itself was light, the lyrics about either love or missing someone.

I've been searching the net for days now, downloading songs, all to no avail. If I could manage to see the commercial again, I'm sure I could find it, but no such luck. Sexual favors promised to anyone who can help me out here. Groovy site, by the way. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know the name of that song in the new Motorla Slivr commercial?

In the song the girl keeps going "And I like it"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back