Ask Ravi

*brushes the Melissa spit off first since I was gnawin on it earlier*

Was the gnawing longer than 5 seconds? The 5 second Rule! :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Jun 19 2005, 11:57 PM
I'm gonna ask since you're online now. ;) My computer clock is often several minutes behind. I have to adjust the time practically everyday. The other day it was 14 minutes behind. :annoyed: So is there anything I can do, other then acquaint my computer with Mr. Baseball Bat?
it may be time to change the battery on your motherboard. there is a small flat pancake shaped battery on the motherboard, which powers the BIOS and system clock.

meanwhile use the Internet Time Service from National Institute Of Standards and Technology (NIST) to automatically synchronize your PC with the government atomic clock.

ravi my pc's totally f***ed up, really. it all began with limewire constantly starting up. i quickly did a hitmanpro scan, cuz, you know, that saves my life, and i noticed that the adaware scan mention a folder in documents and settings/kenneth called 'complete', which, very spooky, doesnt even show up, but i CAN enter the entire path in the status bar and enter it. it was filled with zip files withh different titles (and, they all had the same size, obvious isnt it?) i just deleted all files in there and then my pc crashed. when i restarted, all kinds of software were installed....i did an hitmanpro scan in safe mode but i just KNOW there's more....

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jun 20 2005, 11:59 AM
it may be time to change the battery on your motherboard. there is a small flat pancake shaped battery on the motherboard, which powers the BIOS and system clock.
mmm pancake-shaped... Where can I buy one of those? Staples?

Hi Ravi I was wondering what you do for the burning and itching tingling sensation I have in my

between my pinkie toe

Ewwwwww. Fungus feet. :lol:

I was going to say have the dog lick them but I left it alone. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cultclassic@ Jun 20 2005, 07:20 PM
:lol:
get a guy, preferably indian, to nibble on your toe.
:lol:

How YOU doin'? :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 20 2005, 06:24 PM
I was going to say have the dog lick them but I left it alone. :rolleyes:
so that's my nickname? "the dog" ? cooool! B)

Whoa! My new boyfriend is licking MY toes as we speak! :eek: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 20 2005, 04:37 PM
Whoa! My new boyfriend is licking MY toes as we speak! :eek: :wub:
He's such a dawg :p

Back