Ask Ravi

Do planes have some kind of electricity outlet you can use? I've been on planes a million times before.. but I can't remember.

They should. :unsure: What airline? They might have something on their website.

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 22 2007, 05:45 PM
Do planes have some kind of electricity outlet you can use? I've been on planes a million times before.. but I can't remember.
I've never seen that. I hear Quantas is going to have free wi-fi on their planes soon.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 20 2007, 09:57 PM
hey Rhonda... how are you and the family doing?

And speaking of Gluten-free alcohol... we just got a new one here in Oklahoma. It's called New Grist. It's very good.
I am good. I've been having to do physical therapy because I have some disc degeneration in my back. They did an MRI and found out I have arthritis!! :woo: I actually had no idea that you can get that in your back. Anyway, we're all doing good. Connor is so big now and he talks all the time. He's not been sick in a long time. *knocks on wood* :)

I'm reviving the ask Ravi thread!!
I need some help. I'm slightly retarded I think for asking this but I need to make sure I'm answering this correctly.

Okay. think in terms of minutes and seconds:
Bob Smith works in a call center. Bob takes 30 calls one day. I need to find out what the handle time is for each call. I've already calculated the time needed to come to a total of 190 minutes of handle time for the day. So what is the handle time for each call if he took 30 calls? It needs to be in minutes and seconds. Make sense?

I think that it's 6 minutes and 10 seconds average handle time per call but I need to be sure.
:unsure:

Okay. wait, wait, wait. I'm way off. My answer actually should be 6 minutes and 33.35 seconds. Right??

6 min and 20 seconds

190 minutes/30 = 6.33333 min but you have to convert to .33333 to seconds, as it's currently .333 OF a minute, so multiply it by 60 seconds/min = 6 min 20 seconds

Or you can start by making the 190 min into seconds (190 min * 60 sec/min = 11400 seconds/30 calls = 380 seconds/call. There are 60 seconds per minutes, so 380 - 60- 60 - 60 - 60 - 60 - 60 (or 360 - (60*6)) = 20 seconds left over, so 6 min and 20 seconds.

I'm going to ignore that ^ and continue...yes Rhonda I agree. When you're done with the game send it to me...if you remember. :p

Actually, speaking of.... I should probably go check on him. I've had him locked in my closet for a while now. :p

Back