Ask Ravi

Ravi ;) :p I can't make Quicktime work when I go to Apple trailers and I'm outta ideas.

Well I still have one idea but it's a long shot since it seems to work with all the othersites that use that format . <_<

Done and done. :( Do me a favor though. Go to your windows firewall exceptions and tell me what Quicktime applications, if any, are in there. :unsure:

Wait, what setting is your cookie acception thing on?

What are you using, Firefox or IE?

FF: -> Tools -> Options -> Privacy
IE: -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy

:nerd:

Well I don't see a setting level unless it's the thing at the top left where it says general in which case it's just below the green. The box is checked that says allow sites to set cookies. I have the same problem whether I use IE, FF or VP. :(

EDIT-Nevermind about VP. It's a search engine not a browser. :blush: :rolleyes:

Reinstall quicktime? Methinks something may have installed a driver or codec of some sort which just plain sucks.

Clear cache, cookies & everything else before doing so (to be on the safe side. probably will have no effect whatsoever)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 27 2007, 12:56 PM
What's VP? :unsure:

Well I just did the upgrade yesterday and it quit giving me the question mark which also was only happening at Apple trailers. Now it looks fine but just sits there with a nice blue Q but never plays anything no matter how long I let it sit to load. :(

How do I fix my camera? The lens doesn't work right, it goes in and out as soon as I turn it on, and makes the picture fuzzy when I try to zoom in on things.

Originally posted by leone+Apr 27 2007, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 27 2007, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Apr 27 2007, 12:56 PM
What's VP? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
View Point

Meh, can't complain. You?

You're not gonna disappear again, are you? :( We've missed you.

Back