Wish Me Luck

I think he said earlier somewhere else he has an underbite that needs to be corrected. Have fun in the hospital! Ask for some Dilaudid. You'll enjoy it. Promise. :)

News:

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Nothing happened to me, I had a messed up bite that need to be fixed. The surgery involved breaking my top and lower jaw and realigning them. So I got some titanium in my face now.

Ok real update.
Everything went good, I'm recovering faster than normal, which I expected because I'm so good. I dont really have any pain, but I am numb is some spots. My chin, lower lip, palette and gums are still mostly numb. The worst thing so far was being sick this whole time. The drugs and this diet of mush is really screwing with my stomach. I'm feeling better finally, I still have a fever though. I have a splint/guard in my mouth which is the main focus of my distress really, after being sick. I can open my mouth but the splint block about half of it so it makes eating and talking hard. I mostly grunt and gester to my mom as communication. I saw the surgeon today and he says one more week on the splint then I'll be mostly back to normal life.

Thanks for the concern everyone. :)

Big hair, fast healer, metal grafts. You're fuckin Wolverine, you badass.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 9 2006, 11:08 PM
News:

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Nothing happened to me, I had a messed up bite that need to be fixed. The surgery involved breaking my top and lower jaw and realigning them. So I got some titanium in my face now.

Ok real update.
Everything went good, I'm recovering faster than normal, which I expected because I'm so good. I dont really have any pain, but I am numb is some spots. My chin, lower lip, palette and gums are still mostly numb. The worst thing so far was being sick this whole time. The drugs and this diet of mush is really screwing with my stomach. I'm feeling better finally, I still have a fever though. I have a splint/guard in my mouth which is the main focus of my distress really, after being sick. I can open my mouth but the splint block about half of it so it makes eating and talking hard. I mostly grunt and gester to my mom as communication. I saw the surgeon today and he says one more week on the splint then I'll be mostly back to normal life.

Thanks for the concern everyone. :)
*runs and puts on my old halloween nurse costume*

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 10 2006, 09:29 PM
*gets KY, toys, whip and mask*

Glad to see you are up and tunning, G man !

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 9 2006, 11:35 PM
Big hair, fast healer, metal grafts. You're fuckin Wolverine, you badass.
Damn you're right. B)

Originally posted by cultclassic+Oct 10 2006, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Oct 10 2006, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Oct 10 2006, 09:29 PM
*gets KY, toys, whip and mask*

Glad to see you are up and tunning, G man ! [/b][/quote]
:naughty:

Back