Crazy dreams

Don't get the Jetta, Avalon or Cobalt. Go with the Mazda or the Honda.

Jettas are sweet until they break and no one can fix them but Volkswagen for a million dollars an hour, my dad had one for a year and sold it because it wasn't worth it. Avalon just look dumb, your not that old yet!!! Chevrolet isn't the best for reliablity, the Cobalt is prolly their most cheaply made cars too, besides the Aveo.

Mazdas are good and so are Hondas, personally I'd take a Honda over a Mazda just because I've had good experiences with Hondas/Acuras.

*write in calendar*

And we can listen to Rammstein and say ''ya ya ya'' to like everything, and rule the world.

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 6 2005, 07:45 PM
*write in calendar*

And we can listen to Rammstein and say ''ya ya ya'' to like everything, and rule the world.
Ja, mein sexen leibling.

I have a Chevy and that bastard is ugly as sin but hasn't broken down on me once. But it does run out of gas every so often cause the fuel guage is fuckered up.

See.

Go with the Honda, best cars on the road I say.

Edit: I read that wrong, oh well my statement still stands.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 6 2005, 07:45 PM
Don't get the Jetta, Avalon or Cobalt. Go with the Mazda or the Honda.

Jettas are sweet until they break and no one can fix them but Volkswagen for a million dollars an hour, my dad had one for a year and sold it because it wasn't worth it. Avalon just look dumb, your not that old yet!!! Chevrolet isn't the best for reliablity, the Cobalt is prolly their most cheaply made cars too, besides the Aveo.

Mazdas are good and so are Hondas, personally I'd take a Honda over a Mazda just because I've had good experiences with Hondas/Acuras.
So true. The only reason I have a 92' Passat is because hubby is a porsche mechanic.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 7 2005, 12:18 PM
So true. The only reason I have a 92' Passat is because hubby is a porsche mechanic.
:lol: I only just now saw this... aaaand I don't get it. :unsure:

I'm pretty sure Volkswagen still owns Porsche. The reason is a Porsche mechanics is experienced in working on german cars plus he is prolly more knowledgeable than most mechanics.

he probably a porche mechanic because girls only like guys with good skills :D

So I didn't have a crazy dream but I had a crazy DAYdream.. I was cooking and I closed my eyes and wished really hard that I'd hear my Yahoo Messenger chime, and literally 5 seconds later my husband goes "Hey someone's IMing you!"

But it was my phone not Messenger. But I'll take what I kin get.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah like numb-chuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.. *dreamy sigh* :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 7 2005, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 7 2005, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah like numb-chuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.. *dreamy sigh* :wub: [/b][/quote]
i have numb-nut skills

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 7 2005, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 7 2005, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah like numb-chuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.. *dreamy sigh* :wub: [/b][/quote]
exactly, the closest thing i have to car skills is car buying skills :lol:

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 7 2005, 06:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 7 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 7 2005, 09:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Donutos
@Dec 7 2005, 09:43 PM

Yeah like numb-chuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills.. *dreamy sigh* :wub:
exactly, the closest thing i have to car skills is car buying skills :lol: [/b][/quote]
I can do almost anything to a 1990 Acura Legend LS but any other car I'm lost.

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 7 2005, 09:49 PM
exactly, the closest thing i have to car skills is car buying skills :lol:
Hey that comes in mighty handy, I can't buy a car to save my life. I try and butch it up a little at the dealership but salesmen still think it's the 50's and just can't talk to a female.

Back