Crazy dreams

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Yea yea there's a thread, but this is for the most simple, yet crazy dreams

I had a dream that my two front teeth were messed up and I had 2500 dollars in an envelope :blink:

woke up and very disappointed I didn't have the money

Last night I had the strangest dream, I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya, and you said you had to get your laundry clean.

:lol: yea remember that one i had about you?! Oh man classic

I also had a dream where I got boobies :)

Originally posted by Magilune@Dec 6 2005, 10:08 AM
Last night I had the strangest dream, I sailed away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya, and you said you had to get your laundry clean.
:lol: For some reason that song always makes me think of Perfect Strangers.. were they somehow connected?

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 6 2005, 10:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 6 2005, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Dec 6 2005, 10:08 AM
:lol: For some reason that song always makes me think of Perfect Strangers.. were they somehow connected? [/b][/quote]
I don't know. Maybe just in your head. :blink:

Originally posted by Magilune@Dec 6 2005, 01:03 PM
I don't know. Maybe just in your head. :blink:
How appropriate, all the best things in my life are just in my head. :(

I read something about that hair-falling-out dream once, I think it means something about fear of change or.. suhin.. :huh:

That'd do it.. I'm glad you're looking though, any interviews yet? :)

No, not yet. I kind of have a friend of a friend that found me something and is working on an interview.

Tired of crotcheting already?

Naw, just my job. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 6 2005, 06:15 PM
No, not yet. I kind of have a friend of a friend that found me something and is working on an interview.
Tech support?

Administrative assistant. I'm hoping to not have to do tech support anymore. I think that's maybe why my hair was falling out in my dream cause I was pulling it out. :p

So i had this *coughs* dream about my *coughs* counsler, and woa the dream was mutual :blush: :mellow:

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 6 2005, 07:03 AM
Yea yea there's a thread, but this is for the most simple, yet crazy dreams

I had a dream that my two front teeth were messed up and I had 2500 dollars in an envelope :blink:

woke up and very disappointed I didn't have the money
Maybe this dream was a sign, your two front teeth are worth $2500!!!!

Wait that doesn't make any sense, nevermind.

:lol: :lol:

Man oh man, but I'm like really paranoid about my teeth now. THe ohter day I was getting shit from the clan about me not having to wear braces and now I'mlike OMG OMG what if I have to get braces!!

2500 is what I'm getting for my car <_<

I'm getting a Jetta or Avalon or Mazda anything or Cobalt or Honda :)

FRIDAY!!!!!

Oooh get the Jetta, then when I come visit you you can drive me around in your fancy German car and I can pretend the piece of crap in your parking lot belongs to The Help and we can laugh and listen to Kraftwerk and Pop-A-Lock. :eek:k:

Back