Crazy dreams

I hope you have enough room in your stomach because I'm going to ram my fist into it and then rip out your spine!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah yeah someone posted a ytmnd of that one before.. omg I love this one too. :lol: :lol:

If you like Broccoli, what the hell is broccoli, shut up!

Omg I'm cryin of laughter. LOL :lol:

4swrds I ain't readin that story of yours til you post a picture on your profile.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 03:40 PM
4swrds I ain't readin that story of yours til you post a picture on your profile.
:( ...pretty please with a cherry on top......

..I don't know how to post pics on profiles..... :(

Silly noob. :wub: Doesn't it have an upload picture button on the profile? I don't use MSN so I couldn't tell ya what to do.. I'll read it I spose. Eventually. I gotsta finish wrapping some damn Christmas presents for my in-laws first.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 10 2005, 05:42 PM
Silly noob. :wub: Doesn't it have an upload picture button on the profile? I don't use MSN so I couldn't tell ya what to do.. I'll read it I spose. Eventually. I gotsta finish wrapping some damn Christmas presents for my in-laws first.
YAY! Its long though... and its only gonna get longer, so I guess I would ask everyone to start reading and comment what they think please....ohhh man...I'm soo nervous...my first comment on my story......

I can see it now:"......4swrds.....this story........is marble worthy" :D

fine I'll post my pic :D

Back