Crazy dreams

You buy a car at a dealership like your robbin the place, just making demands, it works most the time.

Ahhh no. See, men make demands and they "know their stuff" and are "a real go-getter". If I make demands then "that bitch has PMS".

Heh actually I tried it like that once and the guy just out-bitched me. So oh well, I just don't go alone.

oh, dascoot, south park is on right now and i am telling you because you are invited into the loop

Hahah no man, what happened is I was like "OK, this is the car I want, and this is the car I wanna trade in, and this is how much I want for it."

And he's all "Well you're just plain not gonna get that much for it."

And I'm all :eek: and then :blush: and then *scamper*

Fuck him, I didn't want his stupid Sportage anyway. <_<

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 7 2005, 10:02 PM
oh, dascoot, south park is on right now and i am telling you because you are invited into the loop
:lol: You called me dascoot, that looks weird. Thanks for the reminder. :)

yeah, i bought a car back in october, the trade-in on my old car was crud so i sold it to some lady and got an extra 2k out of it

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 7 2005, 10:05 PM
Hahaha are they in the octagon?
best idea ever :lol: :lol: from now on the 'loop' is the 'octagon' :lol: :lol:

Luckyyyyy I'd get $50 trade-in on the one I'm driving now, or I could sell it for like $500. So yeah, I'ma keep that bastard and just paint it.

Both my cars are prolly worth under a thousand total for trade in. :D

It's been too long since I've watched this, what happened to the teacher with the saggy bubs?

oh, she died, and mister garrison became miss garrison via sex change

Hahahah no shit?? :lol: :lol: Ahh man I've missed out on entirely too much.

ES UN MILAGRO!

Back