What's your room look like?

Ahh gotcha. I enrolled in 97 but never finished and never unenrolled so I guess technically I'm like the oldest freshman in the history of the school. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 1 2006, 12:07 AM
Hahah we can build a wicked fort out of the guitar cases.
I just re-read this thread and I guess I missed this so ^ :lol: :lol: With a little "No boys allowed" sign. :p

well you know UCF stands for U Can't Finish

I didn't believe that at first... but its absolutely true :)

So I'm in the middle of transferring to NSU

they have an accelerated program... which is a little more strenuous, but will allow me to get onto Grad School sooner... and since there is nothing I dislike more than college that seemed like the way to go

+ i was assaulted in orlando by my roommate ... so it was time to leave anyone :)

Well this are a bit old...changed things up a bit and got 2 new computers since then but here is my work space, my escape room, my office, my gaming center, lol my cave...

It's sort of a 360....

Go here and click on each room pic:

My Room

lol when you got as much crap as I do you need every box you can get...trust me that box was empty aloooooong time ago. ;)

Damn caught...yeah nerd patrol....though in my defense I no longer have them up...Put them into my autograph folder where they belong. Man I need to photoshop those pictures

I wont go too much into it, but ST: TNG was my fav...have all the signatures, meet most of them...got on the set a few times...have some set scripts autographed...blah blah blah oh and it saved my life when I was in high school. But other than that I am a closet sci-fi nerd. I have another shrine as well but it's football stuff and all my kids trophies.

Originally posted by leone+Feb 21 2006, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 21 2006, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 1 2006, 12:07 AM
Hahah we can build a wicked fort out of the guitar cases.
I just re-read this thread and I guess I missed this so ^ :lol: :lol: With a little "No boys allowed" sign. :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Man I need to start sleeping, I don't even remember saying that.

Originally posted by MB The Body@Feb 21 2006, 08:50 PM
well you know UCF stands for U Can't Finish
Yeah for serious man. And assaulted?? :blink:

yeah it was bad... and my apartment which was campus-affiliated wouldn't let me break my lease even after filing a police report...

so im no longer a student there but in a little bit of a mess... im trying to deal with the apartment complexes regional manager to get this issue resolved... because ive already had an administrative drop from the school... and i'm not in orlando anymore, so they need to fix this situation for me

Originally posted by MB The Body@Feb 21 2006, 09:37 PM
yeah it was bad... and my apartment which was campus-affiliated wouldn't let me break my lease even after filing a police report...

so im no longer a student there but in a little bit of a mess... im trying to deal with the apartment complexes regional manager to get this issue resolved... because ive already had an administrative drop from the school... and i'm not in orlando anymore, so they need to fix this situation for me
Ain't that about a bitch? My ex was at.. Varsity Club? I think it was? And one of his roommates stole his identity so he wanted to get the hell outta there and the management wouldn't let him break his lease either, had to sub-lease it and blah blah blah. After this whole dick-around he finally just decided to pay the penalty. Ri-goddamn-diculous.

But! He was an asshole so I really don't feel bad for him. :)

lol yeah im a lot happier since i've left... so thats all that matters i guess

since im doing this accelerated program at nsu they start semesters at different times and i can actually get right back going starting march... so im looking forward to it... not being in school for a month has been a little strange, when everyone else i know is in school

Ft. Lauderdale right? If you're gonna have spare time on your hands, that's the place to spend it. :wub:

yeah.. im like 10 minutes south of ft. lauderdale... i did go to high school in ft laud though

Nuh uh are you a native?? I thought my brothers and I were the only ones! :eek:

yeah ... my parents are both from new york like everyone else in florida... but i was born here !

Originally posted by MB The Body@Feb 21 2006, 10:12 PM
my parents are both from new york like everyone else in florida
Hahah you ain't kiddin, the Tampa Bay area is like Little New York. And also Little Michigan for some reason.. The Michiganders don't stay though, just run around pronouncing their O's and A's funny for a few weeks then go home. The entire staff at both my local bank and post office are from New York, no lie. Every one of em.

Back