Art pad

Originally posted by Jenny@Feb 21 2006, 03:08 PM
Ya, I use Firefox.
When I try to view it, I just get a blank canvas.
Install this add-on extension on firefox:

IEtab

If a page is not rendered properly in FF, you can right-click and say "Show This in IE" tab, and just that tab alone will convert to IE.

:blink: Caren H, have you been editing your avatar? Everytime I look at it I see something new. The second time I saw it I noticed the fuzzy background thingy and the third time I noticed the green behind "is". It's weird because I usually pick up on things like that right away.. I'm losin my marbles, yes?

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 21 2006, 06:19 PM
:blink: Caren H, have you been editing your avatar? Everytime I look at it I see something new. The second time I saw it I noticed the fuzzy background thingy and the third time I noticed the green behind "is". It's weird because I usually pick up on things like that right away.. I'm losin my marbles, yes?
Hehe, I think you are losing it. :lol: I haven't edited anything since I changed it from the red rose avatar.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 21 2006, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 21 2006, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Feb 21 2006, 09:43 PM
I'm getting old :(
Anthony, you're so old the walls are jealous.[/b][/quote]
Ha! You're terrible dascoot. Funny, though. :lol:

That's alright Anthony. You're a old hottie.
;)

Originally posted by a_iver@Feb 21 2006, 09:50 PM
YOU EDITED!!!! :unsure:

but yes, tis true :(
Yah cause I wrote "wall's" instead of "walls" and it made me twitchy.

Originally posted by Caren H+Feb 21 2006, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Feb 21 2006, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2006, 06:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Feb 21 2006, 09:43 PM
I'm getting old :(

Anthony, you're so old the walls are jealous.
Ha! You're terrible dascoot. Funny, though. :lol:

That's alright Anthony. You're a old hottie.
;) [/b][/quote]
Hehehe thanks :blush:

Although that's my younger brother in the paintball mask so I can't take credit for that one ^_^

:) I was wondering where'd you get the picture from. I searched all of over the net for it. Though, knowing that it's your little bro makes it all the more special.

...oh god, I'm getting all o'fluff.
:wub:

:lol: :lol: O'fluff..

Oh my god y'all it's a beautiful dayyyy! *happy for the first time in too long*

Originally posted by Caren H@Feb 22 2006, 01:18 AM
:) I was wondering where'd you get the picture from. I searched all of over the net for it. Though, knowing that it's your little bro makes it all the more special.

...oh god, I'm getting all o'fluff.
:wub:
he's a cute little booger, that one :)

Back