What's your room look like?

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 29 2006, 03:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 29 2006, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jan 29 2006, 09:12 PM
:ph34r:
i still know its you [/b][/quote]
:lol: Ken you're so freakin cute.

I know, isn't that funny? I didn't even notice he was there until you said that. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 11 2006, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 11 2006, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Feb 11 2006, 01:37 PM
My Room again
Crocheting!! :wub:

Sam I LOoOOove your room. :heart:[/b][/quote]
Thank you. I think it's pretty sweet. :lol:

Nice room And that's a really cool lamp!

Thanks. All the lamps in my room are Wal-Mart specials.

I'll have to repost my room when I got home. I got some cool new stuff and moved a few things around. It's awesome. I got 4 really big empty shelves set aside for art stuff now. I love it. :wub:

:lol: Okay, I'm sooooo not an artist but I since I didn't have any pics to post here is the best that I can do to show you what my room looks like. haha. I'm so bored. Can you tell?

here was mine... but i just moved and im redecorating my new room with the same stuff... so it'll be a lot cooler, pictures to come...

TV/System

Bed

Originally posted by MB The Body@Feb 21 2006, 08:22 PM
here was mine... but i just moved and im redecorating my new room with the same stuff... so it'll be a lot cooler, pictures to come...

TV/System

Bed
A GOLDEN KNIGHT! :woo: :wub:

why is it that html tags don't work on this site ?

i saw other people post names over their links

EDIT

now i got it!

So if you're a Golden Knight, how's come your sportin the Gator and Canes helmets? :(

long story short... (don't laugh)

i'm a former gator, cane, and golden knight (in that order)...

i'm from south florida i will always be a Cane, but college wise i just haven't found the place that suits me yet, never from a grade standpoint though. It may seem weird I've transferred 3 times yet my grades have never fallen off even through this chaos I'm a Dean's List student

so I'm using my UCF webspace to host pictures though :)

Back