What's your room look like?

do you have a lot of canadians there as well....

they clog the roads here in the summer :)

2 of my friends are canadian so i find it ok to make fun of them on occassion for it

:lol: Yeah we get the occasional Ontarion. I heart the Canadians though, they drive slow but they're so polite. I'm kinda afraid to go to the post office because of the loud accents, it's like walking into a verbal warzone. And I've never seen a single one of them smile.

What about Europeans? We don't see many over here but I miss Orlando because I Drive is chock-full of entertaining families on vacation that like to run out into the street and provide us with a point system.

Naw I'm kiddin, I usually swerve out of the way.

Whatever, Club Space is the closest you could get to Ibiza and Ibiza is like off the coast of Spain.

*nods*

Find me some place in Florida that's as close as I can get to Dublin and I'll drive 6 hours to get there.

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2006, 11:28 PM
Find me some place in Florida that's as close as I can get to Dublin and I'll drive 6 hours to get there.
Road trip to find Little Dublin! :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 21 2006, 11:45 PM
*packs trunk full of Cadburys* Mmkay I'm ready. :)
I found the Cadburys but ONE costs a freakin' DOLLAR. :annoyed:

the other night i said i moved and my new room was almost done... well the new floor moldings were painted and put in yesterday and the carpet came today...

all that is needed now is a new door for the room with different hardware and some white semi-gloss paint on the trim around thw window, but i figured id share anyway.

the cool part about putting new floor moldings in was that i could run speaker wire hidden to the rear surround speakers...

My New Room !!!

Back