Creep Out

Caren H

Oh, joy...
Reaction score
I got home today from work/shopping and my door was cracked open. Now, I'm positive that I locked it once I left out for the day. I asked my twin and mother and they both said that they did lock it. But, what really perplexes me is that nothing was taken. No money, jewelery, furniture, nada. I checked the entire house with my hafty bat for somebody. Every room was empty. Now, I'm a little paranoid. I don't want to be here.

:( Did y'all call the cops?

Check places like the bathroom and your bedroom for cameras. :ph34r:

Oh man, that is creepy.
I would call and have the police come and at least take fingerprints.....

I did, they should be here in a few. Now my twin is thinking that maybe she did do it. I don't know. I checked Mel. No camera's. ;)

Ohhhhh yeah, this is why the po po are atcher place. I forgot. :) So have they found anything?

No. Checked for fingerprints, asked us and neighbors questions, and all that other crap they do it all lead back to my crazy twin because while she locked the door, it was before she actually closed it. So the door was just cracked open with the lock in place. Now, she's beating herself up about it... <_<

:eek: She gets free chocolate from me. Although it's a bad mistake to make, it happens. Sometimes I don't slam the door hard enough but then again I'm on the 3rd floor and only 1 other old guy lives up there.

Yeah...well shit happens. I'm not angry with her, neither is my mother. I feel better knowing it was her just being forgetful and not some perv or something. :)

Back