What Are You Afraid Of?

hell yeah! it's called hamtaro and it is the creepiest thing i have ever seen. well, besides teletubbies and boobahs

Originally posted by a_iver+Dec 28 2005, 12:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Dec 28 2005, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 28 2005, 12:57 AM
I ate too much candy can someone help me poop?
*grunt*
Not it! [/b][/quote]
You're really disgusting.

hamsters!

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 28 2005, 01:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 28 2005, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Dec 28 2005, 12:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Dec 28 2005, 12:57 AM
I ate too much candy can someone help me poop?
*grunt*

Not it!
You're really disgusting.

hamsters! [/b][/quote]
:kiss: yes dear

at first i thought she was joking, but i looked it up on the computer and we had the cd. she bought that one and one called crazy frog. i told her she had great taste in music and that i could just imagine her taste in movies and men. she stared at me. i glared at her. the end.

Originally posted by sickboy@Dec 28 2005, 01:07 AM
at first i thought she was joking, but i looked it up on the computer and we had the cd. she bought that one and one called crazy frog. i told her she had great taste in music and that i could just imagine her taste in movies and men. she stared at me. i glared at her. the end.
That's a great story. Crazy Frog is a total rip of the Insanity Test. Stupid frog. <_<

Bull, you're sitting there with a shit-eatin grin right now.

You forget I'm watching you. :ph34r:

no, i didn't laugh once during the 60 second insanity test. so that means that i'm not insane, right? RIGHT?!?

uh oh. i took the test and i'll opt for a second opinion before i declare myself insane.

do chuckles count?

i'm afraid so. i'm sorry, but it seems that you are insane. welcome to the family!

okay this crazy girl is going to sleep. what a dream life would be if they let you keep your etch-a-sketch. night~!

Back