What Are You Afraid Of?

hey bloodlessr, I just clicked on the links on your signature and I love your photos! What kind of camera do you use?

:lol: I just noticed the topic title and scrolled to the last post without reading the one before it.

You know some cultures believe that photographs steal the soul of the subject. Take that home, chew it, delicious.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 29 2005, 04:40 PM
You know some cultures believe that photographs steal the soul of the subject. Take that home, chew it, delicious.
:lol: :eek: :unsure:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 29 2005, 04:40 PM
I was right. You have no soul.

back on topic...i just saw a lil movie, bout a nice happy family going on a trip, they got a helicopter ride, they wanna take a picture and the father does this arms in the air thing you know....and he kinda.....eh....loses his hands....because of the propellor.... :unsure: anyway that made me feel real bad... wth? i thought they were supposed to have warnings bout lil movies like that

Umm if you're stupid enough to raise your arms in the air while standing under a moving helicopter prop then you don't deserve hands.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 30 2005, 01:18 AM
Umm if you're stupid enough to raise your arms in the air while standing under a moving helicopter prop then you don't deserve hands.
:unsure: still...the poor guy makes one mistake...not to mention the kids were screaming like hell...

Back