Portable Music Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good make up there Andy, thats reeeaally what everyone said. It's only you actually.

and yes people care about my problems, why do you think Mel's trying to help, Rhonda's trying to help. and then you show up to fuck everything up.

You know you'll get your ass suspended from this site when the ads find out.

Erika stop protecting your cyber boyfriend...... yikes.

Your bitchy ass shit doesnt make sense. Like why did you just say that?!?! others seem to understand it just fine.

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:06 PM
Good make up there Andy, thats reeeaally what everyone said. It's only you actually.

and yes people care about my problems, why do you think Mel's trying to help, Rhonda's trying to help. and then you show up to fuck everything up.

You know you'll get your ass suspended from this site when the ads find out.
Melissa tells you you're a nice guy, and you tell her to piss off. Rhonda tells you you're a nice guy, and she's a God.

And what does
refer to?

Andy, can you give me a good reason why you entered here? Why you had to talk at the moment people were trying to help and give advice?

Would I be asking if I did, or were you just babbling on?

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:10 PM
Andy, can you give me a good reason why you entered here? Why you had to talk at the moment people were trying to help and give advice?
Sorry, Lord. I forgot that when you are talking in a topic, no one better talk. I apologize.

:lol: No he doesn't that's why he's asking

I just asked you to not show my pics to other people, and to not talk about me in the forums. Our conversations were private. Do you know what private means? Here let me define it for you

intended for or restricted to the use of a particular person, group, or class

Originally posted by andy+Nov 20 2005, 08:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Nov 20 2005, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:10 PM
Sorry, Lord. I forgot that when you are talking in a topic, no one better talk. I apologize. [/b][/quote]
That's not a good reason, so just tell everyone WHY, and don't give another lame comment. I know you're laughin your ass off for your own jokes but uuhm ... it's not that funny.....

Originally posted by Gussler+Nov 20 2005, 11:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gussler @ Nov 20 2005, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Nov 20 2005, 08:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Gussler
@Nov 20 2005, 11:10 PM

Sorry, Lord. I forgot that when you are talking in a topic, no one better talk. I apologize.
That's not a good reason, so just tell everyone WHY, and don't give another lame comment. I know you're laughin your ass off for your own jokes but uuhm ... it's not that funny..... [/b][/quote]
'Cause you suck, and I have the right to post when I want to!

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:15 PM
There we go *clap clap*
See. you had to be reminded that I have the right to post. Until you were reminded of that, you didn't care because the universe revolves around you.

poor andy. he is so desperate for attention and making others feel bad.

No! It's evident you are. you said your goodbye, you've cried to be erased, and because you can't when you want to, you sit there and bitch like a little bitch. You are ignorant and very immature. So go

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:18 PM
poor andy. he is so desperate for attention and making others feel bad.
Have sex with me, Gus!

No thanks

Erika please shut the fuck up ..... you loved me sooooo much. Our cybering was good. everything was great, but now you feel guilty about having a bf or something so now you turn against me and you still have lovely feelings for andy. What is it with you2 anways? you 2 are always together in an arguement. Don't bother sending me that letter and sexy panties and other things. Ok sure, tell everyone privately ".... no really, I never wanted to do that! I never cyberedwith him!" but its simply true Erika. I should tell your bf somehow what a fucked up cunt you are.slutty and bitchy fuck. OH NO... thats sooo bad!!! who gives a shit.. right andy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back