Portable Music Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you 2 have rejoined to make fun of others? Wow cool.

You sick fucking bastard! That is no way to talk to a woman! You deserve to die and rot in hell forever. I have nothing else to say to you. You are no longer respected, and won't be for a very long time. I cannot believe you feel it's right and acceptable to say those words to her.

Haha andy is jealous about Erika and I. once she told me she'd let me have sex with her at the age of 17 instead of 18. She was planning on going to Canada. Cool huh! :)

drop it andy, juuust drop it. Erika you too. I bet you'll be missing andy though when he gets kicked off for a while.

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:31 PM
Haha andy is jealous about Erika and I. once she told me she'd let me have sex with her at the age of 17 instead of 18. She was planning on going to Canada. Cool huh! :)

drop it andy, juuust drop it. Erika you too. I bet you'll be missing andy though when he gets kicked off for a while.
Right, since calling a girl a cunt, and lieing about her isn't a big deal at all.

I really like how you twist my words Gus. And I love how I have to sit here and explain myself, I love stooping down to your level I really do. After how many times did you beg me to come to Canada, and I mention I'm going to Alaska, you sit there and take me serious when I say ''yea I'll stop by''. Anyone who knows me knows I'm horny toad and joke about it, but when I say yea sure I'll sleep with you, even though you're 17, trust me when I say this, they don't take me serious. You are way too insecure with yourself, you'd get mad cos I was talking to other people, and in people that includes, girls, guys and everything else, and you would get reall upset over that. And then you'd poke fun of our friendship because it was over the net. So do you really feel like a man trying to degrade me in public? And in front of my friends. If you do, that's really sad, and I feel sorry for you and I see why you say the thigns you've said about the friendships you have in real life.

Erika I didnt even read that. JUST DROP IT. grow the fuck up. stop trying be the right one all the time.

DROP IT.....

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:39 PM
Erika I didnt even read that. JUST DROP IT. grow the fuck up. stop trying be the right one all the time.

DROP IT.....
Why? Have we beaten you? Do you realize you were wrong?

Originally posted by andy+Nov 20 2005, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Nov 20 2005, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 11:41 PM
drop it? hard to understand isnt it.
Is it? [/b][/quote]
hehe

Apparently so. I'll drop it, Gus. But let it be known that in one night, you've lost friends, disrespected a woman beyond belief, and have made yourself look like the biggest asshole... in the universe.

Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back