Heyaaaaaaaaa

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Whats guys?!! How you doin :naughty: Miss you all! Question: How can you get out of a lease or shorten it?
Hope you all have been doing good. Weather is beautiful in San Antonio! Come see me I know a place that has killer margaritas! Happy Birthday Andy! Mine is Wednesday!

Erika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I was worried sick about you, don't ever leave us for that long again!! :angry: So how are ya? How's the new job and new place working out?

Hmm, some places with break a lease if you can prove that you're buying a house. :leela:

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 2 2006, 11:25 PM
Whats guys?!! How you doin :naughty: Miss you all! Question: How can you get out of a lease or shorten it?
Hope you all have been doing good. Weather is beautiful in San Antonio! Come see me I know a place that has killer margaritas! Happy Birthday Andy! Mine is Wednesday!
youre BACK????

yaaaay!!!!

shes gone again isnt she? <_<

Hey Erika!

In some states if you can prove if the move is job related they'll let you go.
In Florida, you're responsible for the lease only till someone moves in. So If you can find somebody to take your place you can be out.

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 2 2006, 04:25 PM
Erika! You're alive :)

good to hear from you

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 2 2006, 11:25 PM
in case you dont get back again till then

happy birthday

(muhahah i got first)

:eek: ..............wb....... :D

wb= Warner bros.

and Welcome back Erika....... :D

crap looks like missed the fun.

Hi Erika! welcome back...or not... :(

Back