Portable Music Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and this is for a few of you anyways. There's only 2 people that I get along with very well .... why not everyone? Why can't I get along with anyone even just a tiiiiiny little bit, or why can't I be hated just a liiitttle bit.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 20 2005, 06:29 PM
It is true. I loved you to death and now this crap.

*shrug*
Well then that's tough love for ya I guess.

"Tough love" means using harsh language or actions to get a helpful message across to someone you care about. Like my email.

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 09:30 PM
... and this is for a few of you anyways. There's only 2 people that I get along with very well .... why not everyone? Why can't I get along with anyone even just a tiiiiiny little bit, or why can't I be hated just a liiitttle bit.
People hate other people for no good reason. You should know that, you told me so earlier. And if you have the right to hate me because of some chat prog, then you gotta allow strangers to hate you for whatever their bullshit reason is.

What do you care about the ones you don't get along with? You've always had friends here. And how can you give me this speech about how none of us are real to you anyway, then log into the board and complain that people don't like you?

People don't like ME, and I still don't know why. I think I'm a warm loving person. But whatever, I swear too much or I talk about myself too much or I'm obnoxious or what the hell ever.. and yeah it hurts, it hurts like hell, but if someone chooses to make a snap judgement and not get to know me, it's their loss.

And the same goes for you. You're gonna rub people the wrong way, and that's just how it goes. The people that like you enough to ask if you wanna talk are the ones you should be concerning yourself with.

Dinner, gotta go. I'd like to be deleted by the time I get back OR ELSE .... I don't know.

I believe it was Some Guy who once said, "Gussler sucks."

Gus, you're probably not going to be deleted as soon as you would like because admin are Michelle and JCA and they aren't logged in right now so they have no idea that you want to be deleted. So don't let that fuel the fire. Like Melissa said, you do have friends here and don't let those that don't like you change who you are. Their loss remember? I know who you are and who you can be and I'll remain your friend and be there when you need it but you cannot let all this change you. Everything I've seen here is not the Gus I know. Please understand that I'm not against you, I just want you to be who you are and not this angry pissed off at the world person. :kiss:

:) Thanks Rhonda.

Now that's the kind of gal I'm talkin' about ;) :)

and I know exactly how I am not the same Gus as I am outside of this place. that's what I mean. Rhonda knows it. but I wonder WHY. And all I want is an answer that starts with "because" ... and then a good reason. I'm not so angry at this moment, partly 'cause of Rhonda, but like Erika and I have talked about once: I can be an asshole some of the times. But then again, how come I'm aware of it and why only being an asshole to the people from Adtunes?

*vomits*

Look, Gus, you're a jealous little piss ant. You get all worked up because Erika has a boyfriend. You tell the girl that you love her, and apparently you're now showing pictures of her to people, when she really doesn't know you.

You're a sick person. You get all pissed off about stupid shit that no one cares about, thus making you look like an asshole.

Being yourself is great, however, one still has to be able to accept others. You don't accept us, and you never have. If you did, you want your account deleted so badly.

I'll miss ya, buddy!

Don't try to help me cause it's not working Andy. You've been jelaous for the longest time, now drop it. Whatever you say doesn't even register with what we're talkin about now. everything was just getting better til you showed up, you're meant to fuck up things that are being fixed.

This is some horseshit right here. I say the same thing Rhonda does and I get a "Grow up, you adult" ?

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 10:47 PM
Don't try to help me cause it's not working Andy. You've been jelaous for the longest time, now drop it. Whatever you say doesn't even register with what we're talkin about now. everything was just getting better til you showed up, you're meant to fuck up things that are being fixed.
ME help YOU!? HA! You know I fucking hate you. Come on...

Watch out, Rhonda... he's gonna start loving you and showing your pic to people :ph34r:

gosh all i did was leave the room to get a glass of water and now all this. :mellow:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Nov 20 2005, 10:55 PM
gosh all i did was leave the room to get a glass of water and now all this. :mellow:
:)

Stupid fuck ... Didn't I say I was joking?? Of course not a lotta people on this site understand that after you've posted a msg, someone might've posted something before you while you were typing, so you obviously didn't read what I said.

Enough with this andy crap. You hate me and that's all you have to say right now. It's useless Andy. Stop being jealous cause a problem about me is being fixed.

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 20 2005, 10:59 PM
Stupid fuck ... Didn't I say I was joking?? Of course not a lotta people on this site understand that after you've posted a msg, someone might've posted something before you while you were typing, so you obviously didn't read what I said.

Enough with this andy crap. You hate me and that's all you have to say right now. It's useless Andy. Stop being jealous cause a problem about me is being fixed.
Listen Mr. Rebellious Tinto, no gives a fuck about your little problems!

I give up on you. You bring the IQ of the whole site down.

I've always thought the world revolved around me, but you are worse than I am. Apparently, to you, the whole fucking universe revolves around you.

Everyone: Get the proper IM program that Gus uses, get your microphones working, look at all of his stupid fucking movies, read his stupid fucking posts, and bow down to the Almighty Gussler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back