On the Fly Adventures at Altitude on Smithsonian Channel

John K.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have been trying to find out this commercial music for an upcoming show on Smithsonian TV Channel, and the show is called "Challenge Air Takes Flight Aviation Nation".

Some of the lyrics that I thought I captured are, "....who do you think you are....breathing deeply....I am sent to your feet now...."

During the commercial, it shows a group of people jumped off the plane, and before opening their parachutes, they are holding hands in a circle. Later on, it shows divers are jumping into the water.

If anyone has a clue, or has seen/heard this commercial soundtrack on this TV Channel, could you please let me know? It is very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

I have been trying to find out this commercial music for an upcoming show on Smithsonian TV Channel, and the show is called "Challenge Air Takes Flight Aviation Nation".
I'm having trouble finding a show with the exact name "Challenge Air Takes Flight Aviation Nation" on Smithsonian TV.

There is the name "Aviation Nation", which I believe is the name Smithsonian uses as a hub for all their aviation related shows:

And I see reference to an organization called "Challenge Air for Kids and Friends" in a video of a TV commercial titled "Challenge Air Takes Flight with the Smithsonian Channel", which is an ad for an episode of the show "On the Fly: Adventures at Altitude":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaLFxUghw4I

Does any of this seem related to what you saw?

Thank you for reply, jca. Yes, you are dead-on right. That's the show. It has a few commercials on this channel. And, one of those commercial soundtracks has this song that I have been looking for.

Some of the lyrics, as much as I was able to capture, are "....who do you think you are...breathing deeply...I am sent to your feet...." This song is quite catchy to me, I wish I could figure it out.

I truly appreciate your feedback.

Best Regards,

Back