Portable Music Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: No shit man, I felt like such a deviant dancing with my brother's little hottie 16 year old friends.

It didn't stop me of course. :)

:lol: haha, i have an older sister that used to do that same thing...my friends thought she was hot though, so i got a lot of crap for that :rolleyes:

I don't know if they think I'm hot but they sure as shit think I'm cool, which I guess just means I'm blossoming late in life because when I was 16 I was a sooper mega ubernerd.

Haha no actually they just know I'm over 21 and think I'll buy them booze and smokes so they suck up. :rolleyes:

Haha, my friend has a hot sister who is like 2 or 3 years older than us and we've always given him crap about it too. :lol:

haha, well if they do think you're the hottness, you should get on that...this is the Michael Jackson era, consider it a fad

when in Rome...

:lol: I'm so disturbed right now.

Oooh we need a Michael Jackson smilie. He can be like Chester The Molestor --> :naughty: but really white and with no nose.

Oh no wait I guess The Gimp --> :ph34r: would work!

At least give him the credit of being a ninja gimp. MJ has no ninja skills

GOT THE NANO !!!!!!!!! :D

it's soooooooooooooo cute. I named it iGussler.

I have already stored about 6 albums :) and all my pictures. (Now I can show everybody how sessy Erika is :naughy: )

So you're in Chicago? Someone on your MSN is being mean.

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 19 2005, 10:54 PM
GOT THE NANO !!!!!!!!! :D

it's soooooooooooooo cute. I named it iGussler.

I have already stored about 6 albums :) and all my pictures. (Now I can show everybody how sessy Erika is :naughy: )

So you're in Chicago? Someone on your MSN is being mean.
You know, since the Nano has such a huge screen, showing strangers pictures of other strangers is easier than before!

Way to be, Gus, you good ol' tool you.

Gus do not show my picture to other people, ok? My boyfriend has informed me that you are IMING him asking about me and he tried to be civil with you to leave him alone and you refuse. So naturally he's going to be rude. Do not share my pictures to others and please stop talking to me.

Oh, and just in case you want my two cents:

-You suck
-And you suck

Love,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back