Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

its been KILLING ME!!

it was on the "BonFire" episode for Laguna Beach, its the last song of the episode as they are going home form the BonFire

it goes like

"Who know what could happen, just do what you do,and keep on loving" <-- something like that!

PLEASE???? :)

hey i really would appreciate it if somebody could give me the name of the song that plays on the opening of every laguna beach episode its really up beat and punk like
thanks

Does anyone know the song on LAGUNA BEACH when Stephen and Kristin are eating and Kristin talks to stephen about LC and theres a song that plays in the background it goes somethin like u lose u win or something like that if anyone knows plzz tell me Thanks!! :D

i'm looking for a song from the bonfire episode, toward the end of the show...

i don't know the lyrics except for 'don't go' it's a female singing and she repeats that fairly often. it seems like the name of the song, but i can't find it anywhere

thanks

The song towards the end... includes the lyrics 'don't go', i can't make out any other lyrics

someone answered it was avril lavigne 'who knows', but that's not it

any help?

Tanja3987 posted the same question I had about the song when Stephen and Kristen are eating and talking about LC. Does anyone know the name? The lyrics go something like, "Baby, nothing can phase me now that you're crazy......It looked like such fun....Now that you loose what you have longed (loved) or maybe (lost). PLEASE HELP!

Did anyone ever find this song?? I'm also looking for the name of it. THANKS!

Did you try looking on the Laguna Beach page MTV.com? In the episode guides they list the songs used in each episode. I hope this helps!

uh i think it was the 3rd .... bah it was da 2nd ep and Kristen and Steven wer together and it played dis rap song and i had the lyrics but i totally forgot them... its probably the only rap song they have played on the show so far..

The song played when Kristin and Stephen are eating is called look what you have done by Jet...adn yah i also want to know who sing that song when they are on their way to dinner it goes "baby, we can go crazy, now that you hear me calling you.."

Still no help? I've tried to look on mtv.com but they dont have any song listing for the show..any help would be much appreciated...thanks

Back