Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 2

can anyone give me the entire song list of episode 8 and 9 from the first season? it's a song there that i have to get. i think the last song on the episode was jamie paxton - sunshine. the song I want was when the girls got ready for graduation or something.

no it was the corrs - summer sunshine that was the last song on that episode i talked about:) it was a song when a guy and a girl was at the beach and when the girls were home preparing for the graduation ceremony. episode 8 or 9. i hope someone can give me the song list of this two episodes :)

from the 1st season when there at the bonfire they show the people's faces and then there's a guy surfing! does anyone know what this song is!
I rly need it or my girlfriend is going to flip!
i've been trying to help her but i can't find anything!

Thanks

hey.. was wondering if anyone knows the song that was playing when Stephen called LC...

he asked what LC was doing & she was reading a mag..he asked her for lunch & she joked saying she was busy..but still went anyways...

does anyone know the song playing after he put down the phone??

really would appreciate it!

.sara. :lol:

There was a song palyed in this episode that sounded like Dave Matthews-anyone know what song it was? I didn't catch lyrics...
Thanks!

Does anyone know the song played in Laguna Beach where they go to Mexico for LC's birthday when they are walking into the nightclub. And the same song is also played in the Next episode when the girl is Jamaican so she sets up the Jamaican dancing with the chicken to eat, but then she "Nexts" the guy because he's vegan and won't eat the chicken? It's a beat, no words are played, kinda techno/ hip hop beat to it. I've been looking forever! Thanks for your help :)

does nyone know that song in Laguna Beach season 2 when LC is doing a fashion show(the show where she catches jason kissing his ex) and kristen and heidi are walking down the aisle?

Anyone know the song when the finale , everyone was packing up , featuring talan in the car going off , L.C saying goodbye to her parents and kristen in the car going

The lyrcis is something like this..

" to the ocean.. my life is working better now..."

pleaSE TELL ME !!!!

Did NOT see the ep, so ...

Did some Googling for ya ... going by some of the lyrics you provided ...

Possibly ...

Dar Williams - "Farewell to the Old Me" ???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

hey123, the song you're looking for is "Our Last Night" by Better than Ezra.

I finally found Paulina Gretzky's song from the "Lies and Goodbyes" episode at iTunes. It played when Kristin visits Steven in San Francisco and they are on the beach watching fireworks. I have searched for this forever but could not find it anywhere. The credits listed the song as "Fly, " but the song is really called "Collecting Dust." Can't wait for the DVD to be released tomorrow.

does anyone know what the song is playing during the second season when jason and LC are alone together in her hot tub/jacuzzi? it's killing me cause i cant find it anywhere. thanks

Originally posted by laguna bad boy@Aug 21 2005, 03:42 AM
Does anybody know the Laguna Beach song that plays on the DVD of Season 1 Episode 2 "Bonfires" where Kristin and Stephen have just finished surfing and are walking back to their car. Stephen asks Kristin if she are Jessica are still making dinner tonight. It goes something like this "Cherry lips and bouncy hips see how them they sway"

Thanks
After a full year I finally found the name of the song and the name of the group. Luckily for me, they replayed the same song in Episode 4 "Old Friends, New Crushes" of Season 3

The name of the Group is "Detour Posse" and the name of the Song is "Superfly Sandy"

The song is not available on any commercial album but I emailed the group and I was able to purchase the song (which is contained on their Demo CD). The other songs on the Demo are awesome as well !

www.detourposse.com

okay now what is the song thats in season 2 in the last episode when jason, talan, and cedric are going surfing? its the very first song that comes on .. ive looked for it @ tha end of the DVD but i can't find it .. if ne one knos tell me

Hey guys im in desperate need of these 2 songs ive heard on Laguna Beach Season 2. The first one is in the beginning episode of "boys are like purses" when Stephen and Dieter go to the beach to surf, i dont know most of the lyrics, but its rock and it goes something like "ill tell you, ill tell you..."

**MOST IMPORTANT*** The second song which is driving me nuts is in the episode "The end of the beginning", when Jason picks up LC to go to his grandfathers house, and this song is playing, im guessing the words go like "when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

PLEASE, IM BEYOND DESPERATE, ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.

Its the last song that plays on the season finale and it show kristin driving away in her bmw.it is a girl that is singing the song.

Back