Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 3

Does anyone know the song while tessa at chases house
the sound goes something like...
"going back and forth with my point of view, you took a piece of me, what am i to do? do i miss you"

Anyone know the song that was playing during the graduation before it went to commercial. The only lyrics I remember was "Nothing lasts forever, but it so hard to say goodbye." PLEASE help.

I think I found it, but Im not sure. This new band called Midnight Hour have a really similar sound. Someone told me they're gonna be on Ghost Whisperer this week too. Guess I'll wait and see. If anyone knows for sure, please help. It was an awesome song!

Anyone know the music that was played during this scene? It was at the BBQ at Cameron's when they were showing the film.

Thanks for your help!

I think the song you're looking for is "I Will Remember You" by Ryan Cabrera.

Yes! I found it. It IS Midnight Hour. Its called "Nothing Lasts Forever." SUCH a good song. JC Chasez from Nsync is gonna play thier bass player on the show "Ghost Whisperer" tonight. New Found Glory are on it too. SWEET!

right before they get into The Zoo theres a song playing, sounds kinda like kid rock's bawitdaba but its not it, anyone?

Gonna take a guess ...

Perhaps the ubiquitous song ...

Teddybears (Sthlm) - "Cobrastyle" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

hey everyone i need help with three songs

1. song in episode 6 of season 3 headed for heartbreak and its when tyler and kyndra are going to dinner and the lyrics are: "let me be there to quiet the noise, don' t have to be a slave to the voice"

2. song in episode 8 of season 3 also when tyler and kyndra are at dinner and the lyrics are:" but you cant fool me cant fool me"

3. song at the end of episode 8 of season 3 when tyler and kyndra are breaking up: tell me how it ends now ill be on the other side of everything you know and i can hardly breath now everything i have ever known"

Thanks

Back