Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 3

Hi everyone. Can someone please help me find out what song was playing at the end of the show when Jessica and Cameron were eating and then they went to I think it was her house?? It goes something like "and we can beeee" "turn it all around"
It was sung by a male and I could have sworn I've heard it before, but can't think of who sings it or the name of the song.

Any info or hints will help! Thanx

Thank you, but no that's not it. I thought so too and listened to the entire song which is beautiful btw :)

I wish I could remember all the lyrics, but only know a few words!!

Ok duh! I didn't read your first post clearly. I just skimmed it and because you said episode 2, I thought you were asking about the song that was played at the end of ep2 when Tessa and Chase were leaving a place after eating dinner. It's actually at the end episode 3 when Cameron and Jessica are eating dinner and go to, I think, her house. Anyways I think the song you're looking for is Nothing Left To Lose by Mat Kearney.

Thanks! Someone answered that question for me under the Laguna Beach website :) I didn't realize I was posting Season 2 instead of Season 3.

in one of the first episodes of season 3, there was a song played. originally by dashboard confessional, screaming infidelities, but in laguna beach it was sung by a woman. does anyone know who??

thank you!

I have a request. And I really hope someone could help me with it.

I'm looking for the song I heard on Laguna Beach. It's from the 3rd Season.

They played it in the episode "We're Gonna Crash A Party". It was when Kyndra & Cami went to Raquel's party, only to leave a few minutes later. The song I'm looking for is when they left the party and went outside, some of the lines were "I'm a trouble maker" or something like that.

I need to know who it's by and what the song is called.

I'd be so incredibly greatful for anyone that could help me! :D

what is the song at the end of the episode titled th three day rule? what i heard was
" i am over you, i am over you" being repeated

PLZ HELP:-(

Heather Waugh 'Over You'

MTV is pretty good about posting their show soundtracks, just takes them a day or two sometimes.

What's the song that you hear when Kendra goes to the club...the song sounds like the Archies "sugar sugar"...only the rap version. Please help. :D

the song when tessa is breaking up with derek, it goes, "am i over you, am i over you"

Back