Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Nope I checked and that isnt it....this song has kinda got a hip hop-ish thing with it... :D

I got this list from a LB forum:

Episode 101: A Black & White Affair

Vaughan Penn – Ready to Rise
No Doubt – Hella Good
Katy Rose – Overdrive
Fefe Dobson – Take Me Away
Sugarcult – Bouncin’ Off the Walls
Vaughan Penn – Can’t Help Myself
No Doubt – Simple Kind of Life
5 For Fighting – 100 Years
i-94 – I’m Getting Through
Jet – Look What You’ve Done
Jaime Paxton – 5 Years
Jason Mraz – The Remedy
Smashmouth – Pacific Coast Party
Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get It Started
Something Corporate – Space
Phantom Planet – Lonely Day

But I dont think its in this list either.....but is it possible to reach MTV!? EMail or something, I know ppl have done that for song questions and stuff....lemme know thx!

did u hear this song on the DVD? cuz I heard some of the songs on there are differnt than what they showed on TV

Yea this song is on the DVD, I belive it was Kinky - Snapshot on TV, but its different on the DVD! It has a list of songs at the end credits and I will serach them, but is there anyway to reach MTV!? It wuld be alot easier! THX!

Originally posted by tsm_2007@Sep 4 2005, 01:47 PM
Yea this song is on the DVD, I belive it was Kinky - Snapshot on TV, but its different on the DVD! It has a list of songs at the end credits and I will serach them, but is there anyway to reach MTV!? It wuld be alot easier! THX!
Omg! I've been searching for that song forever:( I really trided everything! So I hope anyone can help:D And if I find it first I will sure post it here :)

When Krisitn is telling who everyone is, a song is being played. I didnt really catch any of the lyrcis except for "dont cha know...." I'm pretty sure its sung by Vaughan Penn, I know her voice....PLZ PLZ HELP!

IM SO SORRY!....The title says Season 1, but this is Season 2!

Answering my own question......lol Its..........

Vaughan Penn – Ready to Rise

Anyone know what the song is that plays at the very end of Episode 1 on the DVD? It's basically the last 30 seconds of the show with LC looking down over the balcony.

Thanks a bunch!

I want three songs from this episdoe:
1. When the models were walking down the run-way. Guy voice.
2. When Stephen is dancing with the model. (Petty sure Its Marcia - Wild)
3. When the boys are golfing. Guys voice. Are any of these songs them?

Episode 103: Fast Cars & Fast Women

Vaughan Penn – Can’t Help Myself
The Vines – Ride
Stewart Lewis – Lucky
Jason Mraz – Curbside Prophet
The Living End – Who’s Gonna Save Us
Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf
Jet – Cold Hard Bitch
Marcia – Wild
Jewel – Break Me
Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue
Amy Cook - Windows

Plz Help! Thx so much!

Im pretty sure the songs were changed for the DVD on the parts and Im looking for, and you will have had to see the DVD to know the songs! Sorry!

In this episode when Morgan and Christina walk away from the beach after Morgan opens her college letter, I want the Vaughan Penn song played there....the lyrics are "Hey you, what ya gonna do with your life now that your here at my door." Thx so much!

What are the names and artists of the three songs played in Cabo when they were at the club? Plz help and Thx! :D :p

Does anyone have a list of the names and artists of all the songs that are on the DVD? Alot of songs were changed for the DVD, and I like alot and Ive never seen the names or anything so please help! Thanks!

I know that when they are coming out of the Blink 182 concert. the original series had a Blink song, but on the DVD they changed it with an even better song, "Saturday, Everyday" by Tokyo Rose.

I'm bringing this back up. I dunno if the song is the same on the DVD or not but I really wanna know it :p

Can someone please help me find the songs played during this segment in the special features... Heres some of the lyrics for a few of the songs.

"The girl is alright, shes wasting time" Guys voice/ Alternative song
"I get lost sometimes, just another..." Guys voice/ Pop song

Songs I didnt get lryics are for the songs played when:

Taylor showing Lo clothes...girl voice kinda rockish.
Cara showing Lo clothes at Surf And Sport...girl voice pop song.

Those are the songs I want, its alot but I would really appriecate this. Thx sooo much!

Can anyone tell me the name of the song playing in one of the very first scenes in this episode when Kristin and Stephen are in the hotel pool swimming together?

Thanks!

Back