Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Does anyone know the name of the song when Kristen and her friends were shooping for bikini's at the beginning? It was something about "California bounce" or something like that. Thanks!

its by soul kid number one and its called "more bounce in california"

you're talking about laguna beach, right? i think the song you're referring to is vaughan penn's "i can't help myself"

How did it go like? "Hungry like the wolf" by Duran Duran. This is awild guess. I was looking for this song from epidode three of Laguna Beach as well and Hungry like the wolf was the one. More details and I might be able to help you out.

Scratch it out. Its not "Hungary like the wolf" by Duran Duran. Its "Wild" by Marcia I believe.

What is the song at the very end of the cabo episode. when stephen is surfing..its like "i wanna faaalllll, just taking it all awaaaay" I need the song pleaaase! its so gorgeous :)

I don't remember the lyrics, but this song was played in the middle of the episode when Stephan and one of his guy friends take a boat to a little island to skin board. This is not to be confused with the end song of the episode. I will try and watch the epi againt o get some lyrics.

i want this song too. .i wish i remembered the lyrics but it was in the middle of the episode while they were still in Mexico. .if i see a rerun ill try to get the lyrics. .

well i believe the song is by i-94 called "go back in time". .but i can't seem to find it anywhere to listen to it :(

Ahhh..this is still buggin me i still wanna know who sings that song in the first episode it goes sumthin like this "babay, we can go crazy now that you hear me calling you." IF YOU KNOW THE SONG PLEEEEEEEEAAASSSE HELP ME!!

NO everyone!! lol i know what song he is talking about :) and its called "mexican wine" by fountains of wayne..good song. Is that what you were looking for?

what is the song they play when the fashion show is going on. .i think some lyrics are "please forgive me i never meant to hurt you?"

nevermind. .sorry didn't mean to post this cuz i just found the song. .Chemical Brothers "The golden path" incase any wants it

what is that song that's playing... it's when he picks her up and then when they're walking down to the beach for their picknic

the lyrics are like "you were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me all rolled up into one"

if you could let me know that would be great cz i really would like to find that song. :)

Back