Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

Hello, I've seen the threads on Laguna Beach - Episode 1, but did not see the song I'm looking for, the song I'm looking for played briefly, right before the girl, I forget which one, went to visit Stephen at the surf shop, the lyrics went something like: waiting all my life to know you, know all about you.

hopefully someone knows, thank you.

I remember that song in the episode. You can listen to an audio sample here, track 3. Also available from .

hey... i was wondering if anyone could help me w/ this song... it was from the second episode when lc was looking at steven at treys bar-bq anf it was also playing at the very begining of the 3rd episode it goes something like "casue i was really into you and u were really into me" and then somwthing like "i cant help myself" idk but if anyone could find it that would be narly thanx :) This is about LAGUNA BEACH

I know this is the worst description..

But all I could catch from the song was "shake your hips".... Kind of hard rock like.. almost like ACDC Back in Black...

i think it may have been a cover of an older song, or something. It was on about midway though the episode..

Anyone have any idea what this song is, or have a song list from this episode yet?

Thanks

It may have also had something like

"best darn woman that youve ever seen".... or something along those lines..

It is Vaughan Penn's "Can't Help Myself" from her Transcendence CD. If you find it anywhere to download please let me know
IT"S A GREAT SONG :eek:k:

Available on . Any discussion of file sharing isn't allowed on this site.

what is the name of the song that plays at the end of the black and white affair where LC is standing on the balcony alone. I used to know but i totally forgot :)

omgg... thanx sooo much elisium!! u dont nkoew howw long ive been tring to find that song ill def tell u if i find it! :D p and by the way all of these songs from this show i s amazzing so if any one can get like the whole sound track that would rock!!!!!! thanx sooo mucch or if anynoe knows if u can buy the soundtrack?

The Song Am Looking For Is In The End Of Episode 2 When LC And Stephan Are packing up the stuff From the Bonfire and there getting ready to leave it goes like

'' Who Knows What Could Happen Do what You do Just Keep On Laughing One''
'' Thing True there aways a Brand New Day''

OMG please If someone could just tell me Were this song comes from ill be the happiest person alive thanks :(

JoEy

does anyone know the song that went something like... "wasn't it you who said things happen to everyone but not me"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i want that song!!!!

Back