Know what I hate...

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 8 2006, 12:35 AM
Rac? The mermaid's killer is rac? The intent of your joke is lost on me Sir Anthony.
ºñ †H∑ ©øß

i meant rack, as in girly fun parts

I'ma order a pie. Extra chesse or extra sausage? :)

Originally posted by leone@Nov 8 2006, 12:52 AM
I'ma order a pie. Extra chesse or extra sausage? :)
What the hell, you get pizza?? I WANT PIZZA. :cry:

Get chesse. You can't go wrong with chesse. ;)

Originally posted by a_iver+Nov 8 2006, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Nov 8 2006, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Nov 8 2006, 12:35 AM
Rac? The mermaid's killer is rac? The intent of your joke is lost on me Sir Anthony.
ºñ †H∑ ©øß

i meant rack, as in girly fun parts [/b][/quote]
Ahhhh gotcha. The mermaid has a killer rack.

Speaking of boobs, have you seen any yet Anthony?

yeah, but none recently
hehe just from europeans in mexico and diving at the apple

not like from stuff and stuff

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 8 2006, 01:00 AM
yeah, but none recently
hehe just from europeans in mexico and diving at the apple

not like from stuff and stuff
Damn dude, get to second base already.

:lol: @ Leone, that's ok I like it spelled that way. Sounds classy, like something you'd eat in a mahogany-panelled room.

actually we broke up about two weeks ago.. but she was just as serious about her beliefs as mine so it worked out well while it lasted

Originally posted by leone@Nov 8 2006, 01:10 AM
:lol: It's not Glade, it's Gla-deh!
:lol: I wanna punch that bitch in the neck. The look on her face when she's telling em it's a French candle! from France! pisses me off. :ph34r: :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver@Nov 8 2006, 01:13 AM
actually we broke up about two weeks ago.. but she was just as serious about her beliefs as mine so it worked out well while it lasted
Aww I'm sorry. Well get back up on that horse!

ahh that's ok. we were both thinking the same thing when it happened so it ended well (i even went bowling with her a couple days ago). but yeah i don't really have any bad feelings about it, i'm just kind of in a semi-mopy reflecting back on good times kinda mood from the movie.. anyways i should be getting to bed, have a good night everyone :zzz:

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 8 2006, 01:22 AM
it's a French candle! from France!
:eek: What are the chances?!

Kick to the trachea. :naughty:

:lol: 9 Foot Sara totally needs to just go on a world tour, trachea kicking the fuck out of a good many people.

Back