I Hate Myspace

Originally posted by givemfitz+Apr 6 2007, 11:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Apr 6 2007, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Apr 6 2007, 07:51 AM
I got try that one of these days. :ph34r: How does Red Bull taste? :eek:k: or :sick:?
kinda like something went terribly wrong at the Mountain Dew factory. [/b][/quote]
Oh hush. :lol:

It's carbonated, just like a sorta-citrusy soda. And it's yum. :) Actually what I had last night wasn't a Red Bull, it was a Rockstar Energy Drink.. but it tastes exactly the same to me. It's just big. HUGE. 24 ounces, something like shotgunning 3 Red Bulls. :blink: :)

Red Bull is 87% sugar and 13% unidentified madness.

Drink one. Better yet, drink five, and try to sit still :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2007, 05:44 PM
I thought you thought it was an alcoholic drink?
I didn't, I just assumed you would be drinking it along with other stuff

Oh, come on Melissa, IMPROVISE!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 6 2007, 11:36 AM
Actually what I had last night wasn't a Red Bull, it was a Rockstar Energy Drink.. but it tastes exactly the same to me.
Maybe they're all the same, just different crack contents. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 6 2007, 11:47 AM
You know what happens when you assume right? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 6 2007, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 6 2007, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 6 2007, 11:47 AM
You know what happens when you assume right? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
I get a present and am allowed to leave? :)

I don't know why, but energy drinks have never really had an effect on me. Whenever I drink a Red Bull, I don't really feel any effect.

It's for old people who don't have the piss and vinegar of youth in em anymore.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 5 2007, 03:08 PM
Ooooooh. See, I didn't get it. I took French in high school and college. Haha. :D
Yeah, I guess it was just a happy coincidence that you made a reference to Taco Bell. :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 5 2007, 04:41 PM
YO HABLO! QUIERO COGER CON MI AMIGO! TENIA DEMASIADO CAFFEINE!!
Dang! Invite me next time. :naughty:

Originally posted by capnmunch+Apr 6 2007, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (capnmunch @ Apr 6 2007, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Apr 5 2007, 03:08 PM
Ooooooh. See, I didn't get it. I took French in high school and college. Haha. :D
Yeah, I guess it was just a happy coincidence that you made a reference to Taco Bell. :D [/b][/quote]
It's just because I'm a Taco Bell addict. Hehehe. ;)

Back