I Hate Myspace

Also, on Facebook, people actually put their name instead of a fuckin stupid phrase. Also, people don't make multiple profiles.

Myspace sucks.

But it's not really the developer's fault I mostly think it's NewsCorp. If they actually took some of their money and put it into development things would be better. They screw everything up, such as canceling FireFly, and that OJ Book Deal "If I had done it", They are just greedy... I guess I just have a major beef with NewsCorp pfft...

But thats another story...

The lack of HTML knowledge makes profiles shit not to mention security on Myspace is laughable. Which is why I never signed up for one.

Facebook is pretty decent, nice features, cleaner but still lacks some stuff.

Though I don't use FaceBook either.

Me and my friend decided why not just build our own Social Networking Site.

So we did... not quite done yet but meh.

Tell us when it's ready. I think that Facebook should have a music section on it, but done differently than Myspace, with players that don't load until clicked and some other stuff.

Also, I like how Mark Zuckerberg is just a regular person on Facebook, I just checked and Zuckerberg only has 469 friends, compared to Tom's 167985176 friends. I bet that Zuckerberg actually comments his friends. Also Facebook is actually organized into networks, instead of one huge extended network. So you can actually find your friends in school.

I hate Myspace!

But frankly, my opinion of AdTunes is turning sour as well...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing personal. But I now hate them both. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by neo979@Apr 1 2007, 09:42 PM

Awwwwww. How come? :(

I can think of two reasons off the top of my head but I also understand why those conditions exist. When oh when will we live in a perfect world!?!?!?!?!? :cry:

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 1 2007, 11:23 PM
Tell us when it's ready. I think that Facebook should have a music section on it, but done differently than Myspace, with players that don't load until clicked and some other stuff.
I'm in the process of adding music capabilities to my social networking site.

Problem is I have to figure out a way to somehow restrict people from uploading songs they don't own. I have no beef with people uploading MP3s of their favorite songs but I also don't have millions to pay in lawsuits when the RIAA comes a calling.

I think thats why FaceBook stays away from music.

And it's all most done... you can check out my profile for a hint at what it looks like. It's not much but I likes it. Keep laughter to a minimum. <_<

http://openchatter.com/nixer

^^^^^That would be reason number one neo. ;) ^^^^^^

Originally posted by givemfitz+Apr 2 2007, 06:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Apr 2 2007, 06:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neo979@Apr 1 2007, 09:42 PM

Awwwwww. How come? :(

I can think of two reasons off the top of my head but I also understand why those conditions exist. When oh when will we live in a perfect world!?!?!?!?!? :cry: [/b][/quote]
Nuh-uh, I'm staying, and so is the cheese stain on the basement. :angry:

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 1 2007, 07:35 PM
Were you deciding if you were gonna join one?
yep, i just want a place to go and chat online with peps and also meet some cool chicks.

Back