Post your MySpace URL here

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 24 2005, 11:29 PM
Werd.
You are getting a MySpace whether you like it or not mister. That is final.

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 11 2006, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 11 2006, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jun 11 2006, 10:26 PM
Erin's MySpace Sucks Ass, Anthony's is Bettah :p
Awww :wub: [/b][/quote]
This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance.
The profile will be available again shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience. 6/11/2006

I tried to post a comment and this is what I got. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Tom was busy electrifying my myspace which is better than yours. So no. B)

No I think he was further crapping it up. Well that's what he told me anyway.

It was a cover. Duh. Otherwise you'd be all "ooh ooh electrify mine too!" and that's just one big waste of time. B)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jun 12 2006, 12:55 AM
Well that's the cover he told you! Just you wait....
We're installing the japanese garden with a pond and those orange fish as we speak ;)

I have connections ;)

And I hear we have a 70 inch plasma coming too. Should be pretty cool. You're invited to our grand opening if you want. Just remember to take off your shoes :)

Goodnight yalllll

Fuck shoes....I knew it was past your bedtime....Too bad. The ladies have something fun planned for tonight don't we...

Originally posted by a_iver@Jun 11 2006, 11:12 PM
I have connections ;)

And I hear we have a 70 inch plasma coming too. Should be pretty cool. You're invited to our grand opening if you want. Just remember to take off your shoes :)

Goodnight yalllll
How'd the 'GRAND OPENING' go? I heard no one showed and now you're 50 grand in debt....and the lions ate the koi....too bad.

no there were quite a few people. hmmm... you sure sound like you care. why so interested? :)

Back