MySpace question

yeah, they got some extremes. the kids are cute and funny, the old people are annoying and nasal

Heck yes they are. Florida is Little New England and I love you folks from up there but I'm tired as all get out of crabby old women with your accent.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 11:15 PM
Heck yes they are. Florida is Little New England and I love you folks from up there but I'm tired as all get out of crabby old women with your accent.
:lol: hey i don't have an accent

i got old folk relatives in florida in, you guessed it, boca. they don;t have the new england accent, they have the ugly foreign accent

:lol: I bet you do.

Aww don't make fun of the ugly foreign accent, accents get ya laid! Not your old relatiives I'm presuming, but you know what I mean.

no i swear i don't have one :lol: my dad doesn't have one and my mom barely does. but if i did have an accent it wouldn't be a sexy one that's for sure. i'd sound like i'm about to spit on ya :lol:

Well you have an accent to SOMEONE. The first time I talked to my British friend on the phone I'm like "Hey!" and he's like "Oh my god, I didn't expect you to sound so AMERICAN."

:blink: Uhh ok. :lol:

oh well yeah true. i went abroad this summer and my host family told me i had a TV accent cuz they watch primarily american TV. oh and they thought i was the shit cuz i knew the words to the american club songs that they just make shit up for :lol:

TV accent, that's cute. :lol:

OK I'm gonna go take a flesh burning shower because I can't friggin BREATHE and I'm afraid I'm gonna cough myself into a thrombo so let's hope the steam helps.

Hahahha POON. :lol:

Yeah I know what it's from, but it's supposed to be one word. Seeing "poo" by itself was just kinda gross, given what it's in reference to.

It's not necessarily one word. It was spoken, not written. Unless you happen to have a copy of the script? -_-

Are you kidding? New carbon dating techniques clearly show that the script of "Bubble Boy" goes back to early Mesozoic Era. Duh :rolleyes:

Back