AIM away message question

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
some of my friends have links in their profile and when you cklick on them ur away message screen pops up and says something loike "I'm Retarded" does anyone know how you do that???

do you know how to turn on your away message? if so, then go to the bottom of the list and you will see an option to set up your away message. click that and select new. a new window will open up with a place for a title and a message. type what you want and title it so when you turn your away message on, you can find it easily. that's it. easy, huh?

yea hes talking about changing someone else's away message

i remember there was this thing on msn messenger where you made someone use a program and it automatically sent a message to all your contacts, something like 'you know i kinda love you' you know?

Holy Crap I'm a junior Member!! *cue cheesy award show music* Wow..this is such an honor! I have so many people to thank. Um let me see. First I have to thank my X boyfriend for dumping me and giving me loads of free time. I have to thank the wonderful people of adtunes! Seriously you guys rock! I need to thank all the people who blew me off. I need to thank my guinea pig cause she's so cute. Oh yeah and god. you like me you really like me...*runs off crying*

:lol: That reminds me of Stewie's acceptance speech: "Oh my God I can't believe Lois is going to die! There are so many people to thank. God of course and.. oh this was completely unexpected! Let's see here.. oh yes, Satan."

:lol: And that reminded me of his movie where Brian walks in on him shaving his ass and Stewie asks him if he could get his coinpurse. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I love how there's no connection, it just made you think of his coinpurse.

Hahah and then Brian's like "Oh! Oh! Mother of GOD!" Ahhh I love him. :)

Back