MySpace dead?

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
Is MySpace dead? Haven't been able to reach it all day.

I was just on it a few minutes ago and it was working fine. They do updates from time time which is probably what made it so you couldn't get on.

Every time I see this thread, I think of that 3 stories Simpsons episode:

Lingo dead?
Lingo is dead. :lol:

Originally posted by farbeyond+Jan 25 2007, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Jan 25 2007, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 25 2007, 03:12 PM
You have one? What's yours?
Yes I have one. [/b][/quote]
^ Oops, I didn't see his response and thought I was being rebuffed. So where is it? Can we see it?

You're already on my list, mam'selle! I talk dirty to you on there.

Farbeyond, who I know so little about except that you live in New York and your name starts with a T, would you be so kind and generous as to share the url to your myspace with us lowly basement dwellers, please oh good sir please? :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 27 2007, 03:47 PM
Farbeyond, who I know so little about except that you live in New York and your name starts with a T, would you be so kind and generous as to share the url to your myspace with us lowly basement dwellers, please oh good sir please? :)
That's a little too nice, but I guess I could make an exception this one time. :p

Back