House Season 3

I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered.... In season two episode 'who's your daddy' there is piano music playing at the beginning of the show when they are on an air plane and they also play it again when dr house is in his office towards the end of the show. The only thing i could find about it is that it is piano jazz. Does anyone know what song this is or was it a composition made just for the show? Any input would be sincerely appreciated! Thank you!

Wondering if anyone knows the song playing at the end of House Apr 10... female voice, soft

I was wondering if anyone knew the song near the end of the episode when House was examining the women's body after she died...I'm not sure on the vocals but it sounded calming and a little like the theme song, but I don't think it's by them...

Hey, did anyone happen to catch the song at the end of tonight's episode? Somehow I managed to forget it from the time it took to walk from the TV to the computer...

Anyway, thanks.

Hi all! Does anyone know the name of the classical piece that was played at the end of the House episode that aired on 5/8/07? It was so beautiful!

Also, does anyone know of any web sites where I can find songs from House episodes?

Thanks so much!

"Whole Lotta Lovin'" by Otis Rush listed as the peppermint tea song.

Anyone know the name of the track that played in this past house episode as an opening ?

ARGH ! satan ! what are you doing here ?! :blink: lol

the opening song is "teardrop" by massive attack

Originally posted by hudson107@May 12 2007, 03:50 AM
ARGH ! satan ! what are you doing here ?! :blink: lol

the opening song is "teardrop" by massive attack
Devils need music too. *lol*

Thanks.

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of House tonight? Male vocals, I don't remember any lyrics. Thanks!

Back