House Season 4

the beginning of the song sounded a lot like beginning of the dire straits - romeo and juliet! ?

I am looking for the song that played at the beginning of the House episode titled "Needle in a Haystack", where the guy and girl are making out in the car.
Thank you!

What was the name of the song when house was giving the doctor at the north pole a physical???

Thanks sorry for no lyrics.

No problem. :) It's somewhere in my music library.

From the same episode, what's the song at the end where House tells them that blond girl that the guy was the one who drank her urine and drilled a hole in her head?

...it's one of those slow songs...

What is the name of the band/song that House plays a few times in the episode by "Jimmi Quidd", which basically sounds like a bunch of noise and guitar feedback jumbled together. House is listening to it in Wilson's office when Wilson walks in, another time I think, then at the end to induce a seizure for Quidd.

Or was it something just tossed together for the episode?

Thank, but not really expecting to find out heh

What was the song playing during the Cuddy striptease segment? The lyrics were hard to make out, but I think a line was, "Down, down down, this is down". It had a several minute guitar intro that comprised most of the song as it was used in the show. A lyric search hasn't revealed a whole lot. Does anyone know this song?

whats the song from the end of house where they're "dead" and on the bus/ not the song thats playing while cuddy shows up the one with no lyrics (at least for wut they played)

Back