House Season 4

Who covered the Massive Attack - Teardrop that played in the middle of this episode? Guitar and interesting male voice. Thanks in advance.

Hi, everyone
I am wondering what the last song played is? The song that played while House was in a coma and the hospital bed...
That was such a sad episode...
The music was fantastic though.
If anyone is wondering, the song played when Wilson wakes Amber and they share their moment together is called "Re: Stacks" on For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver. It is a beautiful album and that song was so fitting for that scene.
Thanks in adavce :)

I belive you're talking about "Passing Afternoon" by Iron & Wine. It's off the album "Our Endless Numbered Days."

I'm fairly sure it's Spirit in the Sky and it's not by Jimi Quidd - it's by Norman Greenbaum. If I'm right, House is pulling one over on us, unless he's connected somehow with Quidd. :eek:

I have no lyrics - they were too soft to catch over the actors voices...it was a guys voice though.

Plays after Mira Sorvino's character has her broken toe reset and she's hugging her friend and looks at the webcam towards House.

Sorry it's so vague...sigh... :blink: :blush: :wacko:

nm...found it...I got ahead of myself...well frankly, I was lazy and didn't do my normal searches...D'oh!

The song in question was

"Human" by Civil Twilight

Get it at Amazon.

Hi!!!

I was just watching a House episode on t.v do not know the title of the episode or anything but it was the one where a couple could not get pregent and the husband was in the hospital because of something can not remember and house thought he was trying to kill himself....and in the end he kept smoking weed and thats why the wife could not smell and for so long could not have a baby but anyway there was this instrumental part/ song during when the wife was hugging house and telling her she should keep the baby and then thats when he realized she could not smell because he had pee on this one leg

thanks in advance!

The episode is 112 "Sports Medicine". There are only two songs known for the episode:

"You Better Stop" by Robert L Wyckoff. When the team is at a bar.
"I Never Saw It Coming" by Windy Wagner. Lunch with the new drug rep.

If it was just an instrumental piece, it made have been score made especially for the show.

Back