House Season 1

It was last nights epidosde, the one about the female CEO whos leg became paralized because she cut herself. My question is this. At the end of the show Dr house was listning to music in his office, it was really piano intensive and really fast paced. What was it?

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 16 2005, 06:15 AM
"Baba O'Riley" by The Who
Thank-you so much!!!!! I knew it was the who I just couldn't remember which song.

p.s. It wasn't because she cut her leg it became paralized. It was a side effect from the ipecac.

Hey does anyone know what the song was tonight on the show with senator...the song i'm talking about is the very last one that plays while she tells house she quits, any help would be fantastic thanks!

Near the end of this episode (with the "schizophrenic" mother) House is in his apartment, playing the piano, does anyone know what song he's playing? (before the obvious happy birthday song" Thanks!

Nope. The theme song at the beginning of EVERY show (hence themesong) is a slight remix of Teardrop. No. I am looking for the song at the beginning of a specific episode, when the couple was in the bedrom...yadi yadi yada - see previous comments. Well I was; because quite frankly I gave up on this a long long time ago heck I gave up on everything since "Sideways" got an oscar nomination and I accidentally watch Natalie Portman Stripping - she's always been like my little baby sister - eeyuuugh!! Anyways. No. Not the song; thank you for playing. Please come again.

Does anyone out there know the name of the (I'm 99.999999999% sure it's Dave Matthews) song that played at the end of the newest episode(May 10th) of House, where hes sitting at his desk listening to a record? Thanks!

a lil bit of episodes back they had a song that the name was probably happiness in the show house on fox. happiness was in the song a lot i guess thats what the name was. dave matthews some devil was in the latest episode, but i need this one. anyone help, sophist?

Originally posted by JesseJames5613@May 4 2005, 05:56 PM
Near the end of this episode (with the "schizophrenic" mother) House is in his apartment, playing the piano, does anyone know what song he's playing? (before the obvious happy birthday song" Thanks!
do you have a link to it?

thanks sophist, u are the best. the best as in no one is better than you. u r the top, number one, greatest. our guide, my savior. i love u, we love u
may god be with u as u r with us.

Does anybody know if the theme song for House on Fox is from an actual song? It's pretty cool, and I'd like to hear the full version if there is one.

Back