House Season 3

What was the song that is played in the last 5 minutes of the episode? Its a soft song with a female singer, i could only understand a few lyrics, "I can feel [something] under your faith[?]"

what is that song that plays on the commercial for the house marathon it goes "doctor doctor gimme the news, i got a bad case of loving you" can anyone help?

I haven't seen what you are talking about, but Robert Palmer sings a song Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor), so you could have heard that or a remake.

The episode of "House, M.D." on Fox on 10/31 ended with an upbeat song, but it quieted down as House got arrested, before I could get any lyrics.

Does anyone know the song?

Thank you.

What is ths song in tonight's episode of House that somewhat sounds like a song from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"? It kinda sounds like Bing Crosby...

Thanks,
Marc

The one at the beginning? That was Louis Armstrong's "Zat You, Santa Claus?" (iTunes)

Does anyone know the song at the end of House when House goes to see the cop. Its a woman singing have a merry christmas....

thanx!

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Ella Fitzgerald

Back