Heyo!:... General thought :)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 30 2005, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 30 2005, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4swrds@Nov 30 2005, 02:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N
@Nov 30 2005, 02:37 PM
I could be playing videogames, but instead i've decided to eat some yogurt and relax my head for a bit and my thumbs before playing some resident evil 4!!!!!

Omg! I should be playing DQVIII right now on my Ps2!!!

What am I doing here..... :eek:

see ya
Did you try out the FFXII demo? [/b][/quote]
Yeah...gotta say simply amazing, but unlike alot of people here I actually bought the game for DQVIII rather than the FF demo, My first rpg was DQ3 so I tend to lead more to the enix side of the SqaureEnix company rather than the sqauresoft side ....

Don't get me wrong they both make great games, but enix is better :p

The gameplay looked kinda funky for FFXII so I'm glad to hear its cool.

Theres actually two playable levels in the demo, depending on which one you pick depends on what characters you use, they didn't add any summons, and the levels were incredibly short, but hey its a demo what did I expect, but the graphics were phenomenal, Like seriously mind blowing can't wait for the release....... spring next year??????? :angry:

I am very fond of Halo 1 (Halo 2 blows) and Half-Life 2 (on PC, the xbox version sucks), but my list is very big and I don't feel like typing it all.

Well I only have one...... :D

Dragon Quest VIII, Its MINDBLOWINGLY GREAT!!!!! :eek:

:lol: Yeah I totally hustle, man. It's easy as hell too, I play with an idiot.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 30 2005, 02:57 PM
I play a mean hand of Spider Solitaire.
:eek: ...........can I play? :huh:

pretty please :rolleyes:

:eek: ......Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! ....so how'd you play? :confused:

:confused: =apprentice

-_- = Master

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:06 PM
Its like watching a wizard cast spells.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmkay it's like this.. you sit right over there, and I'll move these cards around. Are you totally enchanted yet?

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 30 2005, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 30 2005, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 30 2005, 06:06 PM
Its like watching a wizard cast spells.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmkay it's like this.. you sit right over there, and I'll move these cards around. Are you totally enchanted yet? [/b][/quote]
Are you Gambit.....In disguise...? :huh:

...... :eek: .......You are?????

Back