Grey's Anatomy Season 3

Just figured it out: It's "Rest Of My Life" by Michelle Featherstone

Does anyone know the last two songs that played on Grey's Anatomy? The first one played when George's dad was taken off life support, and another one played after that. I didn't get any lyrics, just the both were slow tempo and had male vocals. Thanks!

I am looking for the song that played right in the middle of the episode. It shows the Amish parents hugging, and then it shows an operation (sorry, I forget which doctors were operating).

It's a slower song.

Does anyone know if the piano track during the preview for next week's episode is taken from an actual song/tune?

Thanks.

the piano is the beginning of "Ships" by The Umbrellas (the same song used in the middle of the ep)

Hey everyone,

There was an episode of Grey's a few weeks back that had a scene where George had to step outside of his father's room to collect himself. There was a song playing in the back ground that I was wondering if anyone knew the name of. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the song playing when the group of interns, just when christina arrives, is talking about meridith? I'd even be more greatful if anyone could tell me the names of all the sounds played throughout the episode.

The song that is playing while meradith is slowly sinking after being knocked into the water by the guy with the cut in the leg after the boat accident.

A Bitter Song : Butterfly Boucher

If not, it may be either: Teardrop by Massive Attack or The Great Escape by Patrick Watson.

I just watched the episode and I can't remember :blink:

It's "Timeless" by Kate Havnevik (I think I spelled her name right). You can always find what they played on the show the day after the show aired on abc.com. =)

My bad =( The post above mine is right.

TITLE: A Bitter Song
PERFORMER: Butterfly Boucher

Again, I got that from the site.

The song that is playing during the scene where Meredith get's thrown into the water (Episode "Walking on Water") is "Make This Go on Forever" by Snow Patrol. It is not listed in the Grey's Anatomy music guide, but that is the song. It plays during the last few minutes of that episode.

Back